Chapter 11

Peters PoV

I need answers. Dylan is just too hard to read. It's like she built up walls around her so I can't know anything about her. Her parents. Her past. Her weakness. Nothing. But I know some people who do.

" felix, Annie wake up!" I shout while pulling their cages down. I looked in Felix's one to see him glaring at me.

"What do you want pan" Annie growled at me. Wow I have really angered her.

" I want information about Dylan" I said while smirking at Annie. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

" doesn't everyone " she muttered under her breath making felix chuckle.

" what's so funny felix" I snapped at him. He just smirked and came closer to the bars.

" nothing it's just " he paused "I love how your true love plus her sister practically hate you" what how did he know.

"WHAT!" Annie screamed. The feelings mutual.

" oh didn't you know? Him and Dylan were made for each other and if they share true loves kiss they will both become immortal" felix continued. Annie looked at me wide eyed.

" that's why she didn't kill you when you called her babe and it is also the reason why you kidnapped me!" Annie yelled.

" would you two just shut up and listen to me. I want answers" I demanded.

" what do you want to know?" felix asked while Annie just stared down at the ground muttering things to herself. She is one strange girl.

I smirked at his submission and sat on the floor next to there cages. " how about Dylan's past. Why she builds walls around herself" after I said that Annie's head snapped up and she glared at me. " who gonna answer that? Will It be you felix? Because apparently you know everything. Or will be you Annie? Because well who would know her better than her sister?" They just stared at each other then stared back at me. I sighed " well the longer you don't tell me the longer Dylan suffers" that made Annie's eyes widen.

" we grew up in the enchanted forest" Annie started

"ANNIE DONT" felix cut her off. But I cut him off by taking his voice.

"Continue Annie" I said. She signed. I know she didn't want to do this but she bought my threat. I would never harm Dylan.

" we grew up in the enchanted forest. We were raised on a farm with our parents and our older brother william. Our father only wanted boys. Said girls were weak and had to be put in their place. My mum was too scared to stand up to him." She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes obviously trying to hold in her tears " when Dylan was born he couldn't be bothered to give her a girls name and named her what she would have been named if she was a boy. Then i was born and he just gave up hope In having another son so called me Annie. After some tavern wench he had an affair with before I was born. He treated me and Dylan like rubbish and hit us. Our brother once got involved to try and stop him but dad was too drunk to care and stabbed our brother right in front of our eyes. After that we ran away. Me, Dylan and our mum. Till mum died and Dylan disappeared. I survived on my own for a year until a shadow took me. That's when I reunited with my sister. The only thing was she wasn't the same. She was dark, manipulating and lost hope in anything bright accept the lost girls" Annie said before bursting into tears.

" how did she become dark and manipulating?" I asked. Annie just shook her head while covering her face with her hands.

" I don't know " Annie squeaked out. I looked at felix he just glared at me.

I huffed and got up and started to walk back to camp. When felix shouted something.

" you might want to be kind to Dylan if you want to be immortal!" Bipolar much one minute he's glaring at me and then he's giving me advice. And also how did he get rid of the enchantment I put on him.

Well at least I got some background information on Dylan. I know I'm winning the game.