Chapter 26

Peters POV

"Will you all hurry up!" Dylan snapped in front of the lost boys and I. She huffed and folded her arms "I mean it's not like my sisters life is at stake or anything"

I groaned "Dylan stop rushing. We have plenty of time to get there"

She snorted and turned to me "yes pan. I forgot we got all the time in the world" she sarcastically said, shaking her head.

She then proceeded to march off further into the mountains. I turned to look at the boys. They all were trying to hold off their annoyance for the girl. Believe me I'm doing the same thing. "Come on!" I called, walking the direction Dylan went.

The only reason Dylan was leading was because the boys and I have no clue where the Indian camp is. But Dylan knows considering she was getting quite cozy there a couple days ago.

I felt a small tug on my trousers to see umbra trying to drag me the direction Dylan just went. Just when I thought one Dylan was enough torture, then she had to get a dire wolf, a creature that follows the traits and personalities of their master.

"Move your fat asses!" Dylan's voice echoed down the valley we were in. I rolled my eyes and carried on walking. Soon Dylan came back into view. She stood still just staring in front of her. I stood next to her. "This is the entrance of the Indian camp"

"Really? I was expecting something more extreme Like two giant god like pillars as a gate way or something" I said looking at her. She gave me a pointed look before walking into the territory. I placed my hand in front of me and when I realised that i didn't go flying backwards I walked in, giving the boys a nod to do so as well.

I felt a release on my leg and looked down to see umbra trotting by Dylan's side. I felt a small pang of jealousy rise in me as Dylan looked down and gave umbra a small smile before looking back up at where she was going. Wait! Why the hell am I getting jealous of a mutt?

I suppressed an eye roll and turned the corner Dylan turned. There she stood frozen. Again. I looked over where she was looking to see havoc at every angle. There was no pirates in sight but you could tell that they have been around from the mess they made.

I walked over to Dylan again and placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked over at me for a second before looking back at the havoc and walking over to it. There were Indians and lost girls littered all over the place. Some groaning in pain, some unconscious and some who are probably in a better place now.

Dylan gasped and ran over to a fallen over wooden structure, grabbing a big piece of wood, trying to pull it off the pile. I walked over to her and helped her out. Chloe crawled out of the fallen structure and collapsed onto her back. Dylan fell to her side placing her head onto her lap.

"What happened?" Dylan asked, stroking Chloe's blonde, ratty hair.

Chloe coughed before answering "pirates came .....and attacked ....unexpectedly"

Dlyan looked up to see a battered looking Felix walk over "they got Annie, Blackbeard took her" he said grimly.

"W-what? No! She's.... she's not-" Dylan couldn't Finish her sentence as she started breathing heavily, her eyes started watering.

Felix stiffly shook his head "she's not dead" Dylan released a breath of relief.

I turned to the boys "help the injured" I ordered. They nodded and walked their separate ways, helping the injured Indians and lost girls

"He wants you both" I turned back to Felix. He was looking straight at Dylan. "He wants to kill you and Annie at the same time. Gives him a bigger reason to celebrate"

"If he even thinks about touching Dylan I'll gut his men, burn his ship to the ground and slowly torture him to death" I growled out looking at all of them with a deadly look, I saw something flash in Dylan's eyes. But as soon as it was there it was gone.

"Carlos!" Chloe yelled sitting up. Everyone turned to her. "where's Carlos?"

"We don't know where anyone is at the moment Chloe. I suggest we find out who's still breathing air, burn the bodies that don't, then think of a plan to sort out the crisis going on at the moment" Felix said calmly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I agree" I said. Everyone turned to me "we can't think in a place like this. I say we burn the dead then go to my camp"

"Like hell am I going anywhere with you pan!" I turned to see tiger lily glaring holes into my head  "especially to your camp!"

I yet again suppressed an eye roll "tiger lily if you want to stay in this place then be my guest"

"Your guest? This is my my home" she shouted back marching over to us.

"And it looks lovely with the dead bodies and fallen structures. Tell me. Did you decorate this yourself?" I asked sarcastically.

She gave me the deadliest glare I've ever seen before she started "how dare you! My home has just been attacked and your making fun of it! Then you say that we should all just abandon the place and live with you! What the hell is wrong with y-"

"He's right!" Dylan shouted, Stopping tiger lily from shouting at me and poking me in the chest again. "Peters right. If we go to his camp we can all train and prepare for the on coming war the pirates have started"

"Are you starting to trust him?" Tiger lily questioned, tilting her head to the side.

Dylan's eyes widened for a second " considering the circumstances at the moment yes I am" she said standing up "and considering the fact I'm dying I
Thought I could turn into a optimist for my last few days. But it's hard converting from a fully committed pessimist to an optimist. I tell you that"

"Fine!" Tiger lily snapped.

I smirked then folded my arms "let's burn some bodies" everyone in the area gave me a glare. "What? Too harsh?"

*

"Light it up" Dylan softly said to Felix. He gave a nod and brought his burning torch down onto the pile of bodies. He then walked back to where our small little group stood. Our group consisting of Chloe, tiger lily, Carlos, Dylan and myself.

We found Carlos passed out under a tree with a minor head injury and ever since he wouldn't leave Chloe's side. Ditto for her. Both me And Dylan shared confused looks on that, whilst Felix smirked.

"Do you think this was the best thing to do?" Dylan asked looking up at me.

I gave a curt nod "either that or leave them to rot and be eaten by wild animals. It's the least we could do"

She sucked in a deep breath before turning back to the fire " I just lost a quarter of my lost girls to those filthy pirates. They are going to regret the day they messed with Dylan nap. I can guarantee that"