Chapter 33

Dylan POV

I stared at the bloody severed hand that lay in the bare wooden box. Blood covered the bottom of it. My gaze went from the hand to the filthy pirates in front of me. "He gave me his word" I growled out.

"Do you really think that the most feared pirates that ever lived would keep his word to some filthy scum like you?" The tall one mused a smug smirk plastered it's way onto his face.

My hands balled to my sides so tight that they turned white. Umbra gave out a warning growl. The two looked down at her and began to laugh there asses off. I also looked down at her which made her look at me. "Occidere eos" I told her.

She turned at them and snarled before pouncing on the smaller one, aiming for his neck. The tall one stop laughing and got his sword out ready to attack my wolf. That was the point where I lost it. Taking my dagger out of its sheath I threw it straight at his throat.

I watched as blood gurgled out of his mouth as he chocked on it. Then he fell dead onto the floor. The screams of the other pirate died down and he stopped thrashing around. Umbra then bounced over to me, blood round her jaw. She yipped whilst wagging her tail. I smiled down at her "good girl!" I cooed at her. She tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Yeah that was weird of me" I agreed. Then I put my hands together and leaned down a bit "wanna help me kill Blackbeard?" I asked. She barked as a response. I smirked and began to walk into the woods again. Using my magic I teleported my bloody dagger back into my hand again.

*

"Hey jack I need you to watch this crate" a man shouted from the beach. How they got to the beach is beyond me.

"Why? I did it last time" jack complained, whilst swinging his head back, like a two year old.

"Shut up and watch the damn crate!" The man screamed. Geez someone has anger issues. Then the man marched away leaving 'jack' with the crate. With a poof of magic I turned myself into jacks dream girl.

Turns out he like long blonde hair and tanned skin and don't even get me started on my chest! I looked back at him to see him twiddling his thumbs whilst sitting on the crate. What a dimwit!

That's when I started to walk to him. Purposely snapping a branch under my feet. He quickly scrambled to his feet sword in hand "w-who goes there?" He shakily asked.

That's when I emerged from the bushes a scared look on my face. As soon as his eyes landed on me his sword fell to the floor. Idiot. His jaw almost fell to the floor.

"C-can you help me?" I asked in a small voice

He snapped out of what he was thinking and replied with "of course my lady" then he ran over to me and placed his jacket over my bare shoulders. Hey I'm limited on clothes these days. Its either that green dress, the wedding dress, the Indian outfit or one of pans outfits so I kinda improvised by using Peters curtain as a weird looking dress thing. No way am I wearing any of his options of clothes and the Indian outfit was itchy and too revealing.

Then jack led me to sit on the crate. That's when a bottle of rum was shoved in my face. "Thirsty?" Jack quickly asked.

I gently shoved the drink away from my face and gave him my best polite smile "no thank you" He gave me a awkward smile and looked away. Good now I can reach for my dagger and cut this halfwits throat.

Just before I could grip it a cleared throat happened. Both jack and I turned our heads in that direction to see peter leaning against a tree with a confused look on his face "Dylan what are you doing?"

Jack looked between the two of us before realisation hit him. Before he could do anything I grabbed my dagger out and slashed his throat. Then I looked back at peter "killing Blackbeard" I simply replied

Then I jumped off the crate and looked at him. "Wanna help?"

He gave me a look of disbelief then shook his head "not right now no. Why are you so determined to kill him right now?" Before I could answer umbra jump out of the bush making peter jump a bit.

"Let's just say I didn't like the gift he sent me" I replied talking about the box that I hid for safe keeping. Then I walked past him and began to walk in the direction the other pirate went.

That's when I heard peter behind me "what present? And please change back to your normal self it's disturbing hearing your voice in someone else's body"

So I stopped and poofed back to my normal self. "Happy now?" I asked with a sarcastic smile.

Peter nodded "yes very much now tell me about this present"

I rolled my eyes and carried on walking. Him right behind me "he sent me my sisters hand in a box. So I thought I would return the favour of slitting his throat"

"What! No Dylan you can't do that" he said stopping in front of me. I reluctantly stopped.

"And why not?!" I shouted out of frustration.

"Can't you see Dylan it's a trap he did that to get a reaction from you and it's working. He's going to lure you in and kill you." I looked down at the sand. The son of a bitch was right. That's when he grabbed onto my hand. Making me look up at him "I know how angry you are but you can't just march in there. He'll kill both you and your sister. Then all this was all for nothing. Let's go back to camp we need to prepare everyone then we will rescue her. I promise you"

That's when I broke down and pulled myself into peter. He gladly held onto me and tried to comfort me "I just can't stand thinking of what they are doing to her right now!"

"I know. I know" peter mumbled rubbing my back. Then he pulled away "but you need to be strong. What you were about to do was the exact reaction he wanted from you"

I nodded whilst looking at the ground "come on let's go back to the camp" he said whilst leading me back to camp whilst I numbly followed.