Chapter 35

Dylan's pov

Dear diary

Today peter took me to his thinking tree! He had a small picnic set up under it. He told me "a pretty girl like you deserves to be treated" . Lets just say that I was looking at the floor a lot to hide my blush.

Talk to you tomorrow

Jane darling

I rolled my eyes yet again. There's nothing to help me out here. Its all lovey dovey and its starting to piss me off!

Flipping to the next page. Looks like its her last entry.

Dear diary

Peter has asked me to meet him tonight I think I'll finally tell him how I feel. Wish me luck!

Jane darling

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see peter in the doorway eyebrows furrowed. 

"Reading" I casually said going back a few pages "wow you really did a number on this girl"

Before I knew it the diary was snatched out of my hands "snooping is wrong" he scolded

I tilted my head to the side and gave a sarcastic smile "so is kidnapping"

"Besides you didn't move it from last time I was snooping so Im assuming that you wanted me to find it" i gave him a pointed look.

He made an airy chuckle "well no not the diary i was meant to hide that. But-" he rushed over to the box "i wanted you to find this" he held out the crown from before.

"I made it when I found out about my true love i was going to give it to her once I found her and now I have" he said holding the crown out for me.

I gently took it off him and walked to the mirror. Then I gently placed it on my head. The diamond in the middle shined for a second before going dim again. I was about to turn and question peter about it but he was now standing behind me.

"It shines for the true queen of neverland" I could see his hand inching closer to mine. Then as soon as he grabbed my hand I was spun to face him. He gave me a cheeky smile "and boy what a beauty she is"

I gave peter a small smile "you don't need to have beauty to be a queen. You need power"

"Well you have both. So its a win win situation" he winked

"But a queen also needs other things like loyalty, strength-"

"You love arguing with me when I complementing you don't you?" he said placing his forehead on mine.

"I don't particularly love it it just your missing a lot of things that a queen needs" I said backing away from him.

He just chuckled "want a refill on your hot chocolate?"

"Want? More like need" I replied back. He smirked and walked out the room.

"Well that was interesting" I gave a small scream and turned to the voice. Felix was sitting on the window sill, the window wide open.

"You know there's a thing called a door right?" I tilted my head to the side

"Yes but then people know you are there and you don't see peter trying to make a move on a clueless girl" he chuckled. I tilted my head to the side  "you seriously didn't know? The calling you beautiful, the twirling, the placing your foreheads together? Seriously how clueless can you get"

"Son of a bitch! He did!" I said pointing at Felix "why didn't I see it?"

"People don't usually see it if its them who's getting hit on" Felix said casually

"That or im going blind" I muttered. Is that a side affect of the curse?. I sighed looking up at Felix "why are you here?"

"Because I know what you are going to do tomorrow night. And I know that there is no chance of getting you not to, so I want to help you"

I stood there gobsmacked "h-how?"

"Why do you keep asking these questions you know that I know things that no one else does" he winked

"Of course" I sighed throwing my head up.

"Hey Dylan do you want marshmallows in your- oh Felix how did you get in?" Peter asked walking in the room.

"The window" he said casually shrugged. Then leaned against the wall "I wouldn't mind a glass of that"

Peter shook his head quickly "right okay do you both want marshmallows?" He looked at both of us. Felix gave a "hell yeah" whilst I just gave a small nod. Peter nodded back then walked back out of the room.

I turned back to Felix as soon as the footsteps stopped from the other side of the door "how are you going to help?"

Felix chuckled and waltzed over to the bed, patting the space next to him. My feet guided me to the bed then I gently sat on the bed. "After that stunt you pulled earlier Pan is going to have boys watching you like a hawk"

"I can take on a couple of lost boys" I interrupted. "Especially now that I have my magic back"

"Well I know that" he said then looked over to the pillows picking up the one peter sleeps on. Keeping his eye on it he continued "but if you did take them out you'd have pan on you faster than you could blink"

"So how am I meant to get to the ship? I can take on the lost boys but peters stronger than me at the moment" I really didn't think this through. Taking the crown off my head I looked at it then sighed. "What's your plan Felix?"

"The best way to get them off your back is a new threat released on Neverland. That's where I come in. I will be leaving in the morning, people will be too focused on you to notice me. I'm going to travel to mermaid lagoon" he sighed.

"I really don't think a bunch of mermaids count as a threat to the island" I chuckled "they can't even touch the dry lands without turning into prunes"

Felix shook his head then picked up a strand of hair from the pillow "that's not why I'm going Dylan"

"Then why would you-no!" I stood up so fast I gained a small head-rush. I looked at him dead in the eyes "you can't be serious"

He sighed then placed the strand of hair in his pocket, standing up he locked down at me "yes Dylan I'm going to free Jane Darling"