Chapter 12

Dylan's PoV
I'm going to kill him. He's been gone for over an hour now. Well I might as well search the place.

I returned to his room and looked round. He had a pretty average bedroom. There was a king size bed in the middle with two bedside tables on each side. His bedding was a lime green colour with mud brown pillow cases. Figures. On the other side of the room was a desk with three draws on each side and random clutter on top of it and a giant map of neverland above it. Then Next to that was a wooden cupboard that looked like he made it himself. As it looks like you could easily get a splinter running your hand down it.

I better start snooping maybe I can find something that will tell me why I'm here.

I walked over to the first draw and searched through it. It was empty. Great. The next one was also empty. In fact all of the draws were empty. What's the point in that.

Let's try the cupboard. I walked to the cupboard and opened it carefully. There were black cloaks and his usual green outfits hanging up neatly. The boy's cleaner than me. But at the bottom of the cupboard sat a black box. Interesting. I crouched down and pulled the box out.

It was wooden and had a pattern round the rims and in the centre were the words 'amor meus' great it's Latin. The one language I don't know.

Only one person on the freedom isles knew Latin. Felix. Where is he when you need him.

I clicked the lock on the box and opened it. There were five items inside. The first was a small bottle of dust. Strange why would he need dust. I picked it up and it started to glow. Ahh pixie dust. Felix told me that neverland was known for its pixie dust.

The next item was a crown. It had golden flowers going round it and a red flower in the middle with a diamond in the centre. I got to say it was Beautiful. Made for a Queen. He probably stole it from one.

Then there was a ring. An engagement ring to be exact. Why in all the realms would he need an engagement ring. Although It was gorgeous. The diamond was made to look like a rose and the rest of the ring was curvy to make it look like the stem. Must be worth thousands in the enchanted forest.

The next two items was a scroll and a dusty old book. That could help. I took out the scroll first. it looks like it was recently placed in. When I unraveled it. I almost fainted. It was me. Why would he have a photo of me. What a creep.

Before I could look at the book the door burst open. I turned round to see a livid looking pan holding a bunch of flowers in his right hand.

" what are you doing" he said through gritted teeth. I just looked at him. I mean what was I meant to say. He took my voice.

" I was gone for an hour and came back to find you snooping through my stuff" he said it like a teenage girl who has an evil sister destroying her room. Like me and Annie. I would laugh at my mind jokes but nows not the time.

I just gave him the 'you kidding me' look. He took a deep breath and walked towards me. I decided to straighten up my back and put a stern face on. telling him I'm not scared.

When he was right in front of me he offered me the flowers. Which I  hesitantly took. They were white roses mixed with red roses. Red roses meant love and white roses meant marriage. What is he trying to tell me.

He must of seen my confused look on my face. So he bent down and picked up the ring. " this is for you" he said and grabbed my left hand with full force. I tried to fight back but it felt like I was paralysed. He then proceeded with putting the ring on my ring finger. What is he doing.

The next words he spoke almost made me puke.

" we're getting married Tomorrow "