Chapter 4

Peters pov

My eyes widened. So that's what the shadow meant. At the corner of my eye I could see Carlos looking at me.

"Would one of you explain why you're island is in my realm?!!" She shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. No one spoke . She raised her eyebrow. That is so cute.

"Who's the leader?" She asked softly but with annoyance in her voice. All the boys pointed at me. She looked at me. I zoned out looking at her eyes that I didn't realise she was talking to me until she waved her hand in my face. Snapping me out of my thoughts again.

"Did you hear anything I said?" she asked. I shook my head no . She sighed rolling her eyes. "do you talk?" She asked.

Ok pan turn on the charm. I smirked at her. " yes I do talk. How about me and you do a bit of talking in that lovely hut over there" I said pointing to that hut she came out of earlier. Chloe was looking at me like I was crazy. I forgot she was here.

"Nobody goes in my hut unless I trust them" she said sharply and avoiding looking at me.

" you can trust me babe" i said. She looked at me angrily And stomped over to me and pinned up against a tree and held a knife she got from her pocket to my throat.  " don't ever call me babe again" she gritted through her teeth. God she's feisty let's see how feisty she is. "Whatever you say babe" I said and smirked.

Dylan's pov

"Whatever you say babe" he said and smirked. Who does he think he is. I smirked too and kicked him in the groin. He groaned and was about to fall on me but I moved out the way and he fell to the ground.  The group of boys were trying to hold in their laughter while the girls who were no longer dancing burst out laughing.  The groaning boy stood up and looked at me.

" you got fire,I like fire" he said I ignored his comment.

"What's your name?" I asked

" oh did I forget to introduce myself I'm Peter, Peter Pan " he said and smirked. Why does he smirk so much.

" well Peter Pan you better watch your back and I suggest you go back to your own island because your not welcome here" I said and started to walk off.

" you didn't tell me your name" he shouted behind me.

I turned around and smirked. Two can play the smirk game "Dylan, Dylan nap" I said and turned around and went into my hut. One game point to me. Let's not forget I always win.

Peters pov

"Dylan, Dylan nap" she said and turned back around and walked into her hut. She really is intriguing and she will be mine because Peter Pan never fails.