Encounters

KIM SOO JIN

I cant stop thinking about this boy group! Seriously!

Im a 17 year old girl who is so obsessed with KPOP, There are over 30+ groups I know, Im a girl who has a long bias list,

And we all know being a fan of a Kpop group.. you'll always have that one bias!

And dont forget..

BIAS WRECKERS!

So im kind of looking at Jihun's pictures right now, and Im dying, again!

Ugh T^T I was sick during their fan signing event, am I lucky or what?!

My dream is to become a kpop idol, but its not like its gonna happen, Im a girl who needs to study well for my exams next week and here I am looking at his adorable pictures.

Im going to be 2nd year college soon, and I am going to try and audition, in probably Pledis, because my ULTIMATE BIAS IS THERE!

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW! I SUDDENLY SPOTTED Wonwoo's picture ToT wae wae wae wae wae.

My B.I.A.S.W.R.E.C.K.E.R!

"YAH, Soo Jin-ah! Are you studying in there?! Open the door! And stop looking at KPOP pictures!"

Eomma T^T

"Ne, im coming!" I hurridly offed my laptop and hid it in the case.

"Eomma wae? Im studying, chincha!"

"When was the last time you said that! And you still get low grades!"

You tell me if 88 is low -.-

"Ne.." My mom rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to cook,

Im devastated arasseo eomma?

There are like billions of things I need to memorize and Im still trying to memorize the names of this rookie group named twice.. ughh life!

(The next day)

"IREONA!" Ahh chincha! Dagchyeo eomma, jebal! ("Get up!" ahh really! Shut up mom, please!)

"Ne, ne, NAGA!" (Yes, yes, Get out!)

My mom went to the door and slammed it! Ah chincha! Do I really have to wake up this early!

I woke up and looked at the mirror.

Ill just take a bath then..

I wore my black jeans and my white flur longsleeves, I really dont like fitted clothes so I buy large ones,

"Jamkkan! Your wallet Soo Jin-ah!" my mom said.

"I have it eomma, tto bwayo.." (see you later)

The ground outside felt cold, so i looked at my feet..

SHOES!

I ran back to the house and grabbed the nearest shoes, and it was just rubber shoes so i just grabbe it and wore it while i was running, luckily I wasnt left by our transport.

I was at the back so free.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and started to play music with my phone..

Lets see..

Manse, 20, Shining Diamond, Ooh Ahh하게, Adore U..

I'll just listen to I need U first! Its from BTS,

I recently liked the comeback of CL, she was really cool.

I was staring at Woozi's pictures while the others are just coming by and sitting with me.

Then we finally arrived at school. I went to my classroom and waited for the others to come, I was the earliest in class, and I had to listen to music everytime I wait. I hope Min is not absent.

"Ajikdo haru onjongil jiru hagi manhan morning... far away, so far away... hmmm,hmm, so far away.." I was singing while listening to 20 by seventeen.

After that I checked my phone then Ooh Ahh was next.. I ran to the practice room of the school. It was always open and there is still 35 minutes left before anyone comes here.

I played the music.

And I started dancing, my ponytail fell of though, so my long black hair is down right now, its until my hip.

And then I danced Manse next.

Chorus!

While I was dancing I was thinking when Seventeen would get to visit our school, because they go to different schools to dance for the students.. ugh eonje TOT (ugh when TOT)

I was about to do the bridge part but then someone clapped, i looked at the mirror and i saw someone standing in the door.

"Junjin-ssi?"

Omo... an I dreaming? Junjin the handsome guy of our batch? Still Im not in to him XD if only he was Woozi..

"Nice dancing.. I didnt know you dance, Soo jin.." i was surprised when he called me by my name.

Wait he knows me?

"I see you here all the time." he smiled.

WHAT?!

I was dancing and doing weird stuff and he sees everything?!

There was this one time when I tried to create a cheoreography and failed, then I went to the middle of the room to laugh. BY MYSELF.

He's gonna thing Im like from the mental.

"And your really funny.."

"Dont tell me you saw me c-creating a cheoreography?"

"Oh that, hahahahaha."

WHAT THE!!

"Im going now, annyeong."

Just when Im about to walk out of the practice room he pulled my shoulder and i ended up with my back against the wall, and he slammed his hand in the wall... Like the movies and stuff.

I was really shocked and my eyes widened.

His face was near. And he slammed his other hand and went nearer, and I tried to put my face further, but i forgot i was in the wall.

"Dont you know who I am?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So this is my new story, Im making it for awhile, and this is an extra story, Im going to finish the "SCRAPBOOK" until chapter 35 only, I want to make a few more books to publish, and im looking forward for me making a Joshua fanfic after this Woozi fanfic for @Dark_Angel_070..