Almost Admitted

P.S

Dear readers,
After reading this chapter I advice you to read my Author's note. I apologized there. Please accept my apology. Gomawo.

KIM SOO JIN

I woke up the next day.. I feel better a bit because of the warm porridge given to me by Wonwoo oppa. And woozi doesnt stop calling on their phones he asked them why I wasnt answering, he got mad because I got sick :(

From:My Blueberry
To: Me

Soojin. What happened? Are you ok?

From:Me
To:My Blueberry

Oh hey my Blueberry. Im feeling better now :) Dont worry about me and focus on what your doing :P see you soon.. I loveeee youu!

I got up from my bed after replying to Woozi's message. I went for a warm bath again so that my colds would be gone soon.

When I went out of the room all of them were already awake and I was combing my wet hair, until the sound of the door that i closed alarmed them and they all looked at me. "SOOJIN... ARE YOU OK NOW?" Wow I think Jeonghan oppa is more concerned of me than myself..

"Yep. What do we do next?" I asked. They all raised their eyebrows to me.

"Your sick Soojin." I just said I wasn't. This oppa.

"Not anymore!! I wanna go out, i feel so boreeed, besides we only have 4 days left and we're back on our jobs. I wanna be free again." They shook their heads.

*evil smile*

I did my puppy eyes..

Everybody looked away trying to resist it. I went infront of Seungcheol oppa and did aegyo, everyone kept saying 'resist it hyung!' .. in the end..

"Fine!" Everybody groaned and he sighed. I smiled brightly.

---(Somewhere in Jeju)

From:My Blueberry
To:Me

Where are you?

From:Me
To:My Blueberry

Wae?

From:My Blueberry
To:Me

Just asking.. You should rest you know.. I miss you.

From:Me
To:My Blueberry

I miss you too :* Im not sick anymore tho, Don't worry about me so much Woozi, we'll be back to Seoul in no time.

From:My Blueberry
To:Me

You sure huh? Ok fine I believe you. Be back soon and d----

Someone took my phone.

"Min give it!" I shouted.

"No phones allowed. Only for taking pictures. This is a vacation leave." Ok she's smart, whew!

We went inside this.. restaurant. I have no idea what to eat so I told them to order for me, well Wonwoo oppa ordered for me. There are ramen's and all sorts of food we can't find in Seoul.

"MOKCHA!" (EAT!) They shouted and we thanked the waiter's.

---- (Inside the mart)

I wonder if Woozi keeps on messaging me.. or did he call me?

"Yah take your phone back it keeps ringing aisheu.." Min handed down my phone to me.. OMO 0//0

"69 MESSAGES?! 48 CALLS?!" So many!