Shooting

WOOZI'S POV

I dont know where she's taking me. Until we ended up in this old park. Actually.. an old fair.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

Her tears were dried from running, but her eyes still shows that she cried.

"I used to.. go here." She said.

She just walked around and I just kept following her. Until she went to this switch and the lights were on. Its not very big.. the ferriswheel is broken and its very small. The Horror house was broken down. Hall of mirrors.. you can see the glass are shattered. And she just looked around and a small smile formed in her lips. I couldnt help but stare at how beautiful she was. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Mianhae.." she softly said.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked.

"Sorry for pulling you here. And thank you for being here." She said.

I held her hand and we went to the top of the horror house and sat there. She took out a lollipop from her bag and gave it to me and then she took out one for herself.

"Its beautiful." She said.

"You?" I asked.

"No, silly, the moonlight." She giggled which causes me to smile.

"Soojin I..." is it the right time to tell her? Wouldnt she be awkward about it? Woozi.. would you let go of this chance again? Protect her while you can.. "Can I have feelings for you?" I just asked.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked back.

"I mean.. is it ok for me to like you?" I just cant hold it back anymore. Everytime we're together I waste that chance.. But should I? Should I confess now?

"I'll return your feelings for me someday. I just have to completely move on.. my heart is not ready yet. But eventually, when the time comes.. you'll be able to enter my heart when Im ready to love again. Im giving you this chance because youve been there for me and you always showed me how much you care about me. Its ok for you to have feelings for me.. because I wont let it go to waste." She said and she leaned on my shoulders.

I dont know how to express my happiness right now.. I just have to wait for the time she moves on completely. I'll wait no matter how long.

JUNJIN's POV

I found them and heard everything they talkes about.

Is there really no way for me to get her back anymore? I deserve this. I deserve to be alone. She deserves to be happy.. with someone she loves.. so if that guy makes him happy. All I can do is support them. There is nothing I can do.

I want her to be happy.

I have to let her go.

Goodbye.

Soojin.

KIM SOO JIN

Woozi oppa and I both went back to the dorm. And everyone asked if I was ok. I just gave them an assuring smile and told them to get some popcorn.

Im starving .

"Gwaenchana?" Mingyu oppa popped out.

"Ne, im ok." I said.

The popcorn arrived good thing it was butter popcorn. We all just kept eating. Anyway there is no school tomorrow its saturday morning. So maybe I can go shopping. Seventeen is going to be busy for 5 months. They told me that they have concerts, and that they have to perform in Music bank.

I am such a huge fan of Red Velvet. And Irene eonnie will be there of course. BTS is also going to perform because of their comeback run. Im so happy for them. I want to go but I have to shoot my reality show. STARTING TOMORROW.

~~~~

When I woke up I automatically saw the camera's in the front door and i greeted the crew members goodmorning.

"Oh oppa. Your leaving now?" I asked Woozi oppa.

"Ne, take care of yourself." He winked. I kind of blushed but I have to stop this because there are camera's everywhere.

Then the director called me and placed me in a chair and interviewed me.

"Answer this question.. how did you and seventeen meet? In 3...2...1..." she gave me a thumbs up.

"It started in our school and Woozi oppa and I were the one who became really close and then Seungkwan was so friendly that they eventually started talking to me and my bestfriend..." i stopped and removed Min from my mind.. "Oh.. i didnt have a bestfriend.. Actually they invited me to live in their dorm, then i finally decided to move out next week." I quickly said.

Then after that they signaled me to cut.

"Can we go to the mall?" I askes the crew members they nodded and fixed their camera on me.

~~ MALL

We were in the mall and there were people already recognizing me. Well that was fast..

"This is where I usually buy my clothes." I looked to the camera amd smiled.

They told me to go to the food court and order something, they'll pay but I refused. But they still insisted because it was a part of the contract.

I just nodded and kept talking to the camera.

~~ at home.

THEY LEFT! IM FREE!

I collapsed on the bed when I got home.

Their still not yet here? Its late. I looked at the clock, omo its 11 pm now, I sighed. Im still so alone.

The door opened. I ran outside and saw them all.

"Where have you guys be--- What the.."

"I got the key from the guard. Can we talk??" he asked.

"Get. Out. Of. Our. DORM." Someone said from the back.

Thank God.. Woozi oppa.

A.N

Im so down right now.. my new phone have a small crack in the side T.T

I just cried. Not really I just feel so scared that my dad would get mad. Soo who like Got7 btw?

Im publishing a new fanfic