Victoria's revelation

WONWOO'S POV

Wait what is that? I mean.. who is that? I saw someone from afar, what the hell is she holding?

Im just gonna go check, nobody will notice anyway.

*BANG*

I saw Soojin frozen. Wait was she going to my direction? I looked at the person i saw again. She was looking at me.. is that a gun?!

"SHES HOLDING A GUN!" I shouted.

Seungcheol and the others ran to where i pointed.. I stayed with Soojin, Min and Woozi. Woozi told me to go follow the others and make sure their ok.

I just nodded and ran to them. We were still following the girl. Until i passed by a mask on the ground, her mask fell.. She turned back..

"What the--Victoria?!" Mingyu shouted.

"You know her?!" Min? But-- she followed us?

"Long time no see.." she pointed her gun at Mingyu. What?!

"Victoria no!" She pressed the gun but no bullet came out. Pabo.

She raised her hands up in surrender. Wait-- first of all why is it her? And why is she doing this? Seungcheol hyung ran to her and made sure she had no other weapons..

"Its victoria.." Seungcheol hyung dragged her to Soojin.. She was confused, and mad.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" She shouted.

"YOU STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME YOU STUPID B.TCH!" Hold on.. Did she just... she has to stop or else ill forget shes a girl.

"Steal what?!" She asked.

"Woozi." We all stopped. Yes we knew.. we knew what happened.

It was when we visited their school.. Victoria and Jaeyook met us before we became idols. We were inseperable, but one day Victoria and Jaeyook had to leave because they needed to. Woozi and Victoria had a relationship... until Jaeyook and Victoria suddenly were arranged in marriege by their parents. Victoria was so mad she left her parents and never showed herself again. After a year.. we met Soojin and Min, we saw Victoria in the same school they were. 3 days after that... Victoria talked to me.. she told me that she still loved Woozi, but I told her Woozi already had Soojin. She got mad and told me to let Soojin stay away from Woozi, but I refused.

It happened 2 weeks before Soojin told us that she and Min will be designing the school because Victoria said so, Victoria was in the Student Council and they had to listen. But later that day when they were designing she talked to Woozi and begged him to come back to her. He told her he loves Soojin, and he will wait for Soojin to be his. In that time Soojin loved Junjin.

Victoria disappeared but before she did she told us one thing..

"Ill fight for him. No matter who i hurt. He has to be mine."

And I didnt think she was willing to go until this level.. where she would threaten us, specially Soojin.

"She never stole me from you. The fact that you chose Jaeyook over me is enough. And you have to accept that I love her more than you." Woozi explained.

"I told you before that I still love you, I still do! Its just that because of her we cant be together!"

"THEN GET LOST WILL YOU! LEAVE US ALONE!" Woozi shouted.

"Thats enough Woozi." Soojin calmly said.
"Victoria.. I.. I didnt steal him from you.."

"Stop acting like you dont know! Its because your such a leech thats why Woozi accidentally fell in love with a girl like you!" What the hell! I cant take this anymore.

"Dont talk to her like that." She faced me and smirked.

"What?! You too! I cant believe you! I cant believe you would like a stupid b!tch like her. And you girl! Your such a leech how dare you! How dare you seduce them all!" I slapped her. I cant punch her so i slapped her. It was hard that she fell into the ground. She stood up.. "Dangsin nappeun neoma.." (Your a bastard) "Did you fall in love with a B!tch like her too? What low standards."

"I'd rather love her than you.. If shes such a low standard then what are you?" Woozi spoke calmly.

"Stop it just take her to the police." Hoshi hyung suggested.

"I'll take her. The rest of you go home." Minghao volunteered.

"No. Me, Joshua and Wonwoo are coming with you." I just nodded.

Finally. Its all over.

Where the hell is Jaeyook?

KIM SOO JIN

We arrived at their dorm.

How-- This whole thing.

"Dont think about it anymore." Woozi said.

"Why didnt you tell me about any of this? Why did you keep it all as a secret for 2 damn years?" I asked.

"I thought she wont come back."

"Why? What happened." He sighed and faces me. I can tell that he doesnt want to tell me.

"She told me she didnt love me anymore.. but then I found out that she was getting married, i hated her. But for months I havent moved on ever. Until I met you..." he held my hand.. "You.. You made me move on. Then she came back, Im not sure if I was happy or not. But one thing is for sure.. i still hated her. I still despised her, then one day she told me thay she wants us to get back together. Jaeyook knew about this. Jaeyook and Jo-a arent siblings.. their couples. Jo-a's real name is Han Jo-a not Ko Jo-a it was all a play for them to distract you and to be able to talk to me Victoria had to let you guys get busy. But I rejected her because I chose you. And I didnt regret it.. I love you, and I will do everything to protect you."

Someone knocked on our door.

"Soojin. They need your statement at the Police Station. They cant press charges without witnesses." Minghao left.

I stood up and headed to the Police station.

"So your saying it was because of their history?" The police asked.

"Ne." I answered.

"She will be in prison for 10 years. Unless there is compensation. We have to bring this to the court but for now she will be in detention. Thank you for your time you may go."

"When is the conference?" I asked.

"After 3 months." We left the Police station and went back to the dorm.

Im glad its finally going to be over. I hope. I hope it will be over once and for all. Im just curious of one thing again, in thr airport when the lamp post fell I saw two of them. Was it Jaeyook?

But where is he?

If their not couples.. then why is the motor named Jaeyook and Victoria? Im not sure what to believe but since thid is only the proof wr have now.

I cant conclude again.

Where are you..

Ko Jaeyook.

A.N

What is up guys! 300 more reads to go and I am officially 2K reads please keep supporting this story and keep voting for the chapters..

The policy hasn't changed yet! 5 votes per chapter or else no update hehe did that sound bossy? Sorry >.<

I love you guys! And thank you for all the support! SARANGHAEYO!