143

KIM SOO JIN

Min and I ate a lot today, she told me everything about why she was late and why she was always being called...

She was being called all the time recently because there were some things that she should sign and she's getting all the lessons that would be given..

She's going to Japan.

Yes.. Japan!

Did I forget to mention she has the blood of Japanese?

Well I know her full name is Park Ye Min and doesn't sound like a Japanese name.

Well that's not her real name, Im the only one who knows that besides her family.

She was given that name when she goes to korea her name is Park Yuri, her mother is Japanese and her father is korean,

Her grandma is sick so they really have to go there immediately.

"I'll miss you." I said, Im seriously going to miss her I have a friends here but still.. she's the only one who I trust she's like my sister, my eonni :(

"Gwaenchana! Its not like Im leaving for good, we'll talk on the phone anyway. Besides im only going to be gone for 5 days how bad could it be?"

"But still!" i complained, 5 days for us is like 5 years.

"You were gone for a whole month before, but we've been fine." she said.

"But I only went to Jejudo, its still in korea." i reasoned out.

"Aish, still! Its only 5 days oki? Im gonna buy you a cute teddybear oki?"

A teddybear!

"Arasseo! But dont forget to be online! Btw when is your flight?"

"Uhm.. later?"

"What! And you didnt tell me?"

"You would be mad."

"But im more mad now," i sighed.. "Just be careful."

"Your the best! Saranghae!"

The bell rang again, the class is about to start, I even forgot to do my homework, its tuesday today anyway..

I sighed.

(AFTER CLASSES!)

Min.... or should I say Yuri, went early because of her flight, I found out the reason she went to school was to spend time with me a little more.

Im so lucky to have her.

"Hey."

I looked back and saw Junjin, why is he here?

Oh right!

"Lets go?" he asked and I just nodded.

I still can't believe he's courting me though, is this even possible?

"Can we like drink something first?" I asked.

"Anything for you." He smiled.

We went to a small coffee shop.

But i didn't know what to order there were so many coffee's and stuff.

"She'll take hot choco."

"Yes sir. Your orders will be here in a minute." the waitress winked.

-.- she was obviously trying to impress Junjin.

When she was gonna walk away she turned back and glared at me, Junjin probably noticed and he laughed.

"Whats with you?" he asked while laughing.

He's going to think Im jealous. Well Im not even jealous, not even a bit.

ARGHH! She's flirty -.- I dont wanna go here again.

"Jealous right? HAHAHA!" he laughed, argh! Im not! Its just that i hate the fact that she's flirty.

Junjin went near my ear and whispered.

"Dont worry. Your more prettier." and he winked.

Im kind of, happy right now? I guess. Was I really jealous awhile ago? Was I?

Is that the feeling of jealousy? I was like burnin inside everytime she would look at Junjin..

"Here's your order.. sir." she giggled and made herself look pretty and stuff. Ugh.

She was going to walk away AGAIN but Junjin called her.

Before I took a sip I stopped when Junjin called the waitress again.

The waitress smiled as she looked back but what Junjin said was so.. so..

"Can you please stop thinking thay you have a chance on me..." he looked at me and took my hand and interwined his fingers with mine.. "I have my girlfriend with me."

The waitress frowned and still glared at me when she turned back and i heard her say 'hmpf' and she went.

"Why did you say that?" I asked.

"Because my princess is jealous." he winked and sipped his coffee.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So i really think this chapter sucks a lot so hahahaha im really sorry.

Another chapter that really sucks :( mianhae mianhae!

And anyway I just wanna say that the Joshua fanfic thing will be coming soon and my birthday is already next week on monday! Im so excited to get a new phone, and btw i have a question,

What do you prefer adidas or vans? cuz i bought an adidas rubber shoes and Im still thinking of buying vans again.

Let me know *^*