Encountering Jaeyook//Jaeyook's revelations

KIM SOO JIN

Last night.. I remember about what happened again.

"Morning?" He didnt have to knock because the door was open..

"Morning :) You guys dont have schedules for today?" I asked. He shook his head.

"We have 3 schedules for today. Manager-nim did not allow us to stay at home, I told him it was an emergency but he said we needed to get back on track, the fans sent gifts by the way... it kinda.. filled the sofa's." He scratched his head and smiled.

"Awww.. I miss them." I should call manager-nim and tell them Im fine now.. I miss them all lol.

"Im coming with you Wonwoo oppa."

"What? No! Are you feeling ok?" He asked.

"Yup. And besides I feel better when I see my fans support me while performing."

----(Pledis Entertainment)

"Oh! Jin, why are you here?" The manager asked.

"I need to make a comeback. Ill write a song until Thursday, Ill record on Saturday and you can edit the song until Monday, then lets publish it on Wednesday.. does that sound fine?" I asked. He was a bit surpised but eventually nodded and agreed.

---

It was Friday today and I need to make a song until next saturday. But I cant really think of anything nice to write.

Naneun geudeul modu reul sarang
Hajiman nan hanareul seontaek haeya
Wae geuleohge yeolsimhi nareul wihae hanareul seontaek~~~

Nan pabo cheoreom
Yeoreubeun modu reul sarang
Geureona nan seontaekhaeya
Hanaui, hanaui, hanaui
Naneun dareun hana reul dachige haeya
Mianhae,mianhae
Nan hanareul seontaek haeya~~

(PS. I MADE THIS SONG. ITS ENTITLED ONLY ONE, ITS NOT A COPYRIGHT. TELL ME IF YOU WANT A VOICE MESSAGE AND ILL SING IT MYSELF, THE TRANSLATION IS DOWN BELOW IN THE AUTHORS NOTE.)

Well I guess thats enough for the bridge part and the chorus. Ill make the rest tomorrow.. what time is it? 7:30 pm? What.. I started at 11am... wait i didnt even eat. Wahh... im too dedicated!

"You love them both but you only have to choose one?" Wait how did Woozi get here.

"Well not really... its just that i think having to people in your heart is common thats why i wrote it." He smiled and put down foods on my table

"You havent eaten since I last saw you. You were exactly in the same spot."

"Say no more! Thank you for the burger! Ohh fries, good you didnt forget them.. and wheres the mayonnaise ㅠ.ㅠ" where is it! I cant see it!

"Here.. i knew you'd ask for it." :3

"I love you so muchh! Why are there 5 burgers?" But Ill eat them all if their for me *evil smile*

"Ahh the other ones mine. Four of those is yours. I have to get back to them fast, we're still until 10 pm, make sure to rest." He kissed me on my cheeks.. "I'll see you tomorrow." I just smiled as he walk away.

"Sooo.. should i stop now?" Yes yes i should this is so tiring.

--- (The next morning)

I think Im gonna skip writing today. I want to buy coffee. Theres no coffer at their dorm right now, they forgot to buy.

I took a bath fast and wore my maroon denims and a black plain tshirt. What do i do with my hair? Pshh ill just leave it.

I was about to go out... wait! Shoes.