5 days

SOOJIN'S POV

3 days has passed since Woozi told me he couldn't make it. I've been sulking 3 days straight and so does the annoying Min continue.

"Min stop that." she was trying to make funny faces but it just turns out to be embarassing.

"Ugh why is it so hard to cheer you up?" She threw tantrums in front of me.. "I'm not giving up! Lets go see cherry blossoms." Bruh.

"Uhh where?" I asked.

"Outside. Somewhere outside. Lets just get some fresh air before you sulk more." She pulled me outside and all I saw was fans. Pabo Min, she didn't bring-- "Here's your mask. Here's a cap. Here's a hoodie." She threw it on my face. I take back what I said. I wore those stuff she gave me and we started walking like two lost souls in the streets.

"Can we eat?" I asked.

"Didn't I just feed you 10 minutes ago? And bruh that was samgyopsal!" she shouted.

"Ice cream." I pointed at the vendor standing on the other side of the road...

"Fine wth." She pulled me towards the vendor and bought me the biggest size they could offer. "What flavor?" she asked.

"Mint Chocolate Chip and Rocky road and Strawberry." she narrowed her eyes.

"But this is like... its huge! The scoop is huge and you order three!?"

"Oh great! 2 scoops for mint chocolate chip and strawberry please."

"But ma'am thats.."

"I know right! See even the vendor's complaining." I sighed and started sulking again. "Fine fine eat eat." she shoved what i ordered in my mouth and I smiled. "Why is 2 scoops gone already? Did ot fall down?" she looked down but saw no signs of melted or fallen ice cream.

"I ate it." I walked away while she pays the vendor.

"So? You wanna go shopping?" she asked.

"Hmm ok." I've got nothing to do other than follow her around.

"I know lets buy bags!" she skipped towards gucci. I followed her inside and saw her carrying 3 bags. "This or this or this?" she asked.

"All."

"Okii." she reached for her credit card and gave it to the cashier.

"Uhm ma'am your card has been cut off."

"Ah sht. Right today they were renewing it.. I don't have cassh momma." I went near the cashier and threw my card.

"Here, thank you for shopping." she smiled and I went out of the gucci store.

"Thankie! What about you?" she asked.

"I'm going to chanel." I sinply said and threw the tissue of my ice cream in the bin. "Choose for me."

"Tch. You know i love chanel I'll buy this shop cuz i can never choose." Noo my mom will think i spend lavishly. Well I do.

"Nevermind uhm get 5 and get what you want." I sat down as she looked around and she came back with a chaperone carrying 10 bags and while she carries 4 bags.

"Pay and lets go." She just demanded me wtf.

"Ok lets buy Louis Vuitton or Mouawad." I rolled my eyes and followed her around.

"Woozi?" Min uttered.

"Is Woozi a bag? What the hell are--" I turned back and saw them carrying bags.. wtf chanel shoes? Victoria secret perfumes? "Did you buy lingeries too?" I asked sarcastically.