Woozi's Move

KIM SOO JIN

Why am I so bored at this hour? Because Im waiting for my oppa T.T Where the hell is he?!

Suddenly a familiar voice called out my name from afar. Well that was fast oppa i obviously did not wait that long.

I went inside the car.

"Why were you late?!" I shouted.

"It was traffic, traffic! So are you going to move out now?" He asked.

"Im packing my stuff oppa. How is mom?" I said.

"She's fine." He replied.

I just nodded and wait till I got to their dorm. I am so hungry again.

"Soojin is here!" Hoshi oppa shouted.

"SOOJIN!!" they all shouted and ran to me, they hugged me. What the?--

"Im not going to die.. right?" I asked.

"Your leaving right?" Joshua oppa asked.

I nodded and told them where I would move in and I told them not to worry because ill always bring foods and visit here all the time if I have time..

"Oh right! The audition is on Friday." Woozi oppa said.

"Yeah I know.. im so nervous its already wednesday and Im soo.. I even got chosen for this pageant. So i have double priorities." I explained.

"Wow our Soojin is a model!" Seungcheol oppa shouted.

"Ani! Hahhahah.. anyway let me rest. Its a tiring day." I said and waves at them as I go to my room.

Someone knocked. And Im sure its Woozi oppa again. I told whoever who knocked to come in and my guess was right.

"Oppa I want to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Min... Min and Junjin..." i couldnt tell it directly, its too much to talk about, he migjt be shocked too.. "They're together." I said.

His eyes widened with shock..

"What?! How could they?! Are you by a chance feeling any jealousy?" He asked.

"Not at all. I completely am moving on. There's no point to be mad. So I just have to forget." I said.

"Your right.. its just incredible how strong you are to deal with all of this." He said.

I just smiled and nodded. Im thinking of how the audition will go.

"Can we practice?" I asked.

Oppa extended his hand and I reached out for it. Im going to be an idol soon. Thats my dream.

~~
AUDITION DAY.

I am really nervous. There are a lot of people waiting to be called. Everyone was looking at me. Of course! Im with 13 idols who are so good looking.

And im so lucky that they will perform with me. Im not going for a group though. I'll be a solo artist. But if I would be in a group it would be quite fascinating.

"CALLING NO.132"

"Thats my number!" I shouted..

EOTTOGHE!!

They all put their hands together and they told me to join.

1..2...3..

"SOOJIN FIGHTING!" They all shouted and I felt more and more in ease.