Big TROUBLE pt2

WOOZI'S POV

And now, its all over the swimming fun is over and they will be posting the preview later and they will be posting the actual shooting after 5 days because they need time to promote and edit the video and add CC's.

Everyone was still asleep I woke up early because i kind of couldnt go back to sleep.

I saw Junjin went out of their room and he glared at me as soon as he got out.

"What's your relationship with Soojin?" he asked.

"She's just my friend." i replied, but I really like her even though i already dont stand a chance to get her heart.

She keeps saying 'Oppa your an Idol you'll find another idol for you, you'll look great together I'll ship you both' everytime we talk about lovelifes and stuff.

I might be an Idol.

But it doesnt mean I cant fall in love with her.

"Look im really sorry about yesterday, thank you for showing your care for Soojin.." i was surprised but a bit relieved.

"Well I do c--.."

"But.." he cut my words and continued. "Im really getting jealous, you understand right?"

"I-I do.. its ok, no need to be jealous, she's just important to us. We just wanna hang out." i explained.

"Well.. thats fine.. is there a guy who likes her? In your group?" he asked..

What should I say?

"Ani, there's no one. Why would we like a girl who has a boyfriend?" i replied.

"Ahh ne.. anyway i hope we get along." he smiled and went back to their room, i kind of saw Soojin wake up and he hugged him.

I should be the one right there, not him.

Im really jealous, i dont even have the right to be.. she'll never fall for me, no matter how much everyone thinks im cute if she doesn't fall for me then Im not. I never ever encountered a girl like her, who knew i'd be in love with a fan?

"You've been standing there oppa." I didn't notice Min was already poking me a lot of times. "You like here???" She gasped.

And then she laughed..

"One day they'll break up don't worry, I vote for you ^.^"

"Gomawo." Then she left.

When everyone was packing their things i was already in the van waiting for them, what will happen now? I'll be away again.

The manager called my phone.

"Ne yeobeoseyeo?" I said.

"Ah ne! Woozi tell everyone that no one will be working this month, there has been a huge problem with the system."

I was kind of shocked, and kind of relieved, i think im both, well thats awesome.

"Ne manager hyung!" I ended the call and went down of the van.

"ATTENTION!" i shouted.

Everyone stopled packing their stuff and looked at me.

"No working this month thats what manager hyung said."

Everybody said 'CHINCHA?!' then started dancing around then suddenly coups hyung stopped.

"Uhm so we can spend more time with Soojin and Min?"

Min and Soojin looked at each other and like said something heads.

"YAAYY!" They shouted then Soojin hugged me all of a sudden.

I turned pink.

Like my hair.

But I will dye it blonde anyway so its ok now.

"Mianhae oppa, I was overwhelmed."

"G-Gwaenchana." I said.

Then suddenly Junjin got her hand and they left going to the van, Soojin was still speaking but Junjin pulled her so she couldn't say what she wanted to say.

Let me guess.. he's jealous again.

I smirked.

"I dont give a damn." I whispered. Min patted me and laughed.

I'll get her ..

SOON

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So is this chapter fine? Im sorry for not updating last yesterday.

And guess what?

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! I got a new phone cause my phone broke and I got the latest one now! DAEBAK!

And I received really wonderful gifts from my friends. 구마워, 사랑해!