Another Guy likes Soojin.

A.N

Sorry for not updating sooner even though i updated yesterday i felt like it was 3 days already.

I just am really impressed with this story im reading that i slept 5am to just get atleast at the half of the story.

Hope you enjoy!

KIM SOO JIN

I told Min to come with us. In want to spend some time with her since my bestfriend's back. I have no Idea where the hell is Woozi, we reached the vacation house 2 hours ago. And its already 7 pm, we ordered jjajjangmyeon(Black Bean Noodles) I had no idea what else they ordered.

"Sorry I to---MIN? Your back?" I can see that he's quite surprised. Because of his face.

"Yup. Im the old Min, not the mean Min dont worry." She smiled to assure Woozi, Woozi gave her a big smile and nodded.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Have you even eaten?" I thought he said he'd be gone for an hour.

"Hehe here." He handed me a bunch of flowers. And I couldnt help but heat up. Uggh this strawbe--blueberry i mean.

"Who wants to go to the beach? But no swimming, we swim tomorrow. We're just gonna get some fresh air." Everyone nodded and put on their slippers, The beach was just outside our house anyway.

--

I wanted to go with Min because she just got back, and Ive been with woozi almost everyday and every night.

I went to Min and told her to walk with me near the shore.

"Where have you been by the way?" She looked at me and mouthed 'aahh'.

"Well I felt really bad so I went to America, I wanted to forget about everything I did, it's just that Ive been so bad to you because I thought it was your fault that I wasn't getting any attention, even from my mom. But then I realized it was my fault for being jealous and not contented and--"

"Thats in the past bestie! Well I mean it doesnt matter anymore." She just smiled and nodded.

"Oh and congratulations by the way. I wanted to say this for a long time. And before like when I was still mad at you.. i cany help but be so proud.." she patted my head and giggled.. "I watched all your mv's and your new hit Pretty Bad was it?"

I laughed.

She was one of my fans hahahha.

"Well yea hahahhaha."

"Im hungry!" Jeonghan oppa approaches me.

"Your hungry again?" I asked.

"I'll whip up some cupcakes, i have some ready to eat." Jeonghan oppa's eyes sparkled.

"They cant resist the angel. But im still handsome."

"You speak for yourself." Jeonghan oppa went somewhere.

But I thought he was hungry?

"Hey."

"Oh hi Wonwoo oppa." He's alone again?

I bet Woozi doesnt mind. Cuz he's busy with cooking my barbeque. And he has to get it just right.

"Can you play with me?" I pouted.

"Duh your hard to resist thats why.."

"Heyyyy!" Joshua oppa went near us.

"Oh oppa.. where is Jeonghan oppa?" He rolled his eyes and pointed somewhere far from us.