Chapter 25

KIM SOO JIN

Min has been missing.. for days now. I wonder if her mother is ok with her being missing.

I think I should go visit Ms Park?

"Excuse me, I have a huge emergency, just tell them I got sick and I went home to get some rest." I really had to find her.

People have been asking me why would I look for her, she's been mean, yes, but that doesnt give me enough right to not worry about her. Im not that cruel.

I thanked our manager and headed to their company, they had multiple companies here in Seoul, so I had to make appointments to each and see if her mother is there.

Luckily I found her quick.

"Ms. Park?" I called out

"Ah Soojin-ah! How have you been? I havent seen you for years! My Soojin has grew." She greeted.

"I misses you Ms. Park, but I have something important to ask you.. Do you know where Min is?" She was confused, but how? I thought she knew Min was missing?

"No.. not exactly. Why do you ask?" So she doesnt really know her daughter is missing?

"But Ms. Park, how do y---" she cut me off by raising her palm to signal me to stop.

"I'll find her." She doesnt really seem to care does she?!

...

...

Is this why Min was mad at me? Because her mother never cared about her? And treated me like her daughter.

"Gamsahabnida. But I'll find her myself, your her mother Ms. Park, you should know." I bowed and bid goodbye.

I saw Woozi as soon as I went out of the elevator.

"We found her."

As soon as I heard that I pulled him to their van, they were all there, I just greeted them and hurriedly go demanded them to take me to where Min is.

When we got there, Min left.

"How did she know we were coming? And.. what are these?" There were papers and..

GUNSHOT.

My heart was beating so fast. It didnt hit me. It went pass by me. In front of me.

"SOOJIN! GWAENCHANA?!" Woozi's voice wasnt clear at all. What.. is happening.

"PARK YEMIN! WHAT THE HELL!" Seungcheol oppa shouted.

"I-It wasnt Min... right?" I was stuttering.. it wasnt Min, she wont hold a gun. My bestfriend wont shoot me.

"We dont know if its her. Bring Soojin to the hospital, her blood pressure might rise."

--Hospital

Oh wait. Yes I had asthma.

But it was not that serious, although awhile ago i just couldnt breathe normally luckily they were there.

I was alone.

But I felt someone's prescence.

I stood up and looked at the curtains. There was no one there. I guess Im hallucinating things. I shook my head to go back to my senses.

"Soojin.." woozi went near me and helped me go to the bed.

"I dont wanna be here. Can I go home?" I asked.

"No, your staying in our dorm. Or if you dont want we'll stay in yours." What?!

"I dont want you having any troubles in packing your stuff.. ill just move in your dorm and go back to mines if I feel any better. So my prince doesnt have to worry about me." He smiled sweetly and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and hugged him

Whenever I hug him.. I feel protected and confortable.

UNKNOWN

Good luck.

KIM SOO JIN

As soon us the sun sets Im going to be staying with seventeen again. My fans sent gifts and cards. The manager wanted to throw it but I really begged him not to. Luckily he gave up and just gave them to me.

The fans sent me herbal tea and some chocolates some teddy bears and they all had letters and names. And this one fan gave me two cute couple shirts they said that the other one was for Woozi. Mines was black and Woozi's Tshirt was white. His tshirt says "Jin" and mine says "Zi" and had arrows. So i had to always be in the left to form JinZi. How cute :)

"You ok now?" I thought it was Woozi but instead the door revealed a tall blue haired guy.

"Ne, gukjeong hajima, im always ok." (Yes, dont worry, im always ok) I replied.

He nodded and said Goodnight then the door opened slowly again and I did not really expect to see them.

"Minghao oppa, Seungkwan and Hoshi oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked.

They all sat on the side of my bed and just kept smiling on me.. " We're here to cheer you up!" Seungkwan smiled widely.

They just kept singing with me until I cant breathe because I kept laughing at their dances. And then when Minghao opened the door and did Aegyo once, Seungkwan chased him out of the room. They really did cheer me up today..

Im just..

So not conplete because Woozi's not here, where could my prince be?

WOOZI'S POV

I wonder what my princess is doing right now? Hmm.. probably playing with the other members.

"Your angel is hungry!" Jeonghan hyung groaned. I was with Wonwoo hyung and Jeonghan hyung in a convenience store trying to find food to bring home.

Joshua hyung disappeared for a moment. Nah, im sure he's going to pop out again.

I bought some lollipop for Soojin, she likes them so much. I just had to but it for her.

I was searching for different flavord and cola was the only one missing, until..

"Min? Is that... Min!" I heard Wonwoo hyung's voice. I quickly ran to see what was going on but when I ran to them, the door of the store was swung open..

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well I thought I really saw Min.." Wonwoo hyung is just imagining. She's missing she wont just pop out.

Joshua hyung entered the store. Wait.. he was outside? I though he was just.. he was buying chips and... nevermind!

"Where have you been Jisoo?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"I think I saw Min." He replied.