Vernon

Dear author,

Thxs author! I barely TALK in your story.

-vernon

(Sorry vernon XD)

VERNON'S POV

We were all eating at this restaurant right now and WONWOO HYUNG'S promise to me T.T my chips...

"Yay finally im hungry." nobody spoke and then they kept eating and eating.

"Vernon? Your done already?" Well.. i was hungry -.-

"Ne." Woozi hyung came to my side and pulled me away from the table... "Ah wae hyung!"

"This is a secret ok.... tell this to the other guys.. except SOOJIN." Well.... this is beyong creepy.

He showed me a..... OHMY.

"REALLY?!" I shouted.

"AH SHHHH!" I covered my mouth and started to whisper.

"When will you do it?" I asked.

"On her birthday. Now, gather everyone at night and then talk about it. I need your help for a banner and I need Jeonghan's help to pick a gift for Soojin. And the others have to make sure shes distracted." i nodded.

"I forgot when is her birthday.." lol i really did.

"Ok. Today is August 25.. her birthday is on September 20. I need all the time I have, you guys have to distract her." I nodded and we headed back to the resto.

"Where did you guys come from?" Soojin asked.

"Huh? Uh... he... showed me a poster." They nodded.

Im not good at lying tho..

I went out of the restaurant and called Seungcheol hyung out.

"Hyung.. woozi has a plan for Soojin... here is how it goes..." and then blablabla I explained the things Woozi hyung said and his reaction was..

"WHAT?! REALLY?!" I covered his mouth... "Mian... daebak..."

"So tell this to the others later." he nodded and we went back again.

"Seriously where do you keep going Vernon?" Soojin asked.

"Oh hey guys.. what are you all doing here?" Ohh wow.. Now we're really complete.

"Vernon... come with me." Soojin called.

Woozi hyung looked at me and signaled me not to.

"I'll go with youuu!" Woozi hyung shouted... what is he? a kid?

"Andwae! Vernon!" She pulled me to... somewhere.

"What did Woozi say?" she asked... her face says that 'if you dont tell me ill kill you'.. so..

"He told me to make him a card." Lol.

"Oh... thats it?" I nodded.. "Well I thought its something else."

"Nothing at all.. stop worrying." I pushed her back to the other guys before she starts blabbering about nonsense in my face.

"Soo?" Woozi hyung asked.

"I just lied." i laughed and he patted my head.

"Lets go.."

A.N

Well one thing I wanna say is sorry XD because its too short.. its just that I ran out of Ideas for Vernon..

Vernon: This author is mean.

😂

Ill make it up to seungkwan's chap 😂