She's Mad this time

WONWOO

"I do, I'm sorry.." I know what they will say.

"WHAT?! YOU TOO?!" Woozi shouted as he grabbed my collar

"HAJIMA! WOOZI GEUMAN!" (Don't! Woozi stop!) Soojin shouted and tried to pull him away from me.

"Arasseo.. jo-a! Hyung... chincha jugo." (Ok.. fine! hyung.. your really dead) I know.

"YAH! ARE YOU PEOPLE THE ONE HAVING A HARD TIME HERE?! ITS HARD ENOUGH FOR ME! DON'T MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME TO SURVIVE AFTER EVERYTHING!!! IT MAKES ME REGRET THE DECISIONS IM MAKING!" I was already breathing heavily, my tears started falling.. "Do you... want to hurt me again?" We all stared at her. She closed her eyes.

"Did I hurt you that much?" look who showed up..

"Why did you come back? Eolgan-i.." (Eolgan-i: JERK) Yah chincha. Soojin just--- she just...

"Can't I go to Korean now?" He asked sarcastically.

"WHAT?!" I just kept my eyes on Soojin, it looks like shes trying to stay calm.

"I just answered your question."

"You asked you never answered." WOOZI GEUMAN!

"I still responded." He smirked.

"Stop both of you." Seunghcheol hyung pulled Woozi away from them.

"Not until he's dead." Woozi glared.

"Is the word stop not clear? Or did I never say it. I'm sure you studied what that means. Or do I have to explain what it means for me to say it in that tone.." ---She opened her eyes..--- "Stop means I want you to all disappear. Your hurting me. You dont know how I feel. Its not just Junjin. You.." --points to Woozi---"You.."---points to Jaeyook---"And.. you.."---points to me--- "Dangsin-ui modeun pabo . Jeongmal pabo, nan jugo sipheoyeo. Saenggakhae bwa.. apasseo! CHINCHA APASSEO! Kkeureunikka.. honjalo...noh-a duseyo." (Your all jerks, your really stupid, I want to die. Think about it.. it hurts! It really hurts! So... please..leave ma alone.) She left without saying another word, we all watched her walk away. No one chased her.. why? Because shes never been like that. And if shes showing a different attitude that means shes serious. Shes dead serious. And if we dont listen... well.. we will probably end up in our coffins earlier than we should be.. AISH! WHAT AM I THINKING!

"See what you did?" Woozi pushed Junjin.

"I SAID STOP, AFTER THAT LONG EXPLANATION.. ARE YOU STILL THAT STUPID ENOUGH TO KNOW THE MEANING!" She shouted from afar.

--- (The dorm)

"Soojin-ahh.." Min knocked on the door where she used to stay. "Oh.. she left a note."

'I don't need anyone right now. Leave me alone. I don't want to see any of you. ANY OF YOU. Im dead serious and you better listen."

"She's really serious about this. I think we've upset the princess." Minghao raised the note.

"ARA! DAGCHYEO!" Woozi shouted and slammed the door. (I know! Shut up!)

"Kids." Seungcheol rolled his eyes and went to his room.

"Mueya, you really like her?" Min asked.

"You know the answer to that." I left her and went to my room.

I removed my coat and laid down on my bed.. what the-- why is there a paper in the bed? I never left this.

'Tell them. 5 monts. Or more..'

"Soojin left a message in my---" Woozi took the paper immediately and the rest went near us.

"What?" Min gasped.