Birthday Concert?!

SOOJIN'S POV

4 days have passed after that kissing scene in the mall with Woozi, and since then he always tells me he's busy, he says maybe next time or he says I'm sorry like... YOU AREN'T ATTENDING MY 20TH BIRTHDAY IDIOT HOW COULD YOU STILL LOSE TIME FOR ME!?

"Calm your ass." Min said while giving me my coffee.

I just shook my head over and over again and began sippin on whatever she made.

*ring*

"Yeobeoseyo?"

("Hi Soojin.") Well how come he has time for me and you don't =-=

"Hi wonwoo oppa."

("I just called to ask How are you doing. Because.. we don't talk anymore.")

"Mian, I forget to call you guys. and.. you." My palm landed on my forehead and Min raised her brown on me.

("Gwaenchana. Anyway your birthday's tomorrow. Excited?") Yes? No? Maybe. Not really.

NOT AT ALL. "Y-Yea."

("Tch. Stop sulking and stop lying. Just smile will you?") he ended the call.

"What did he say?" Min asked.

"Bunch of random stuff. Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Its too boring at home and at work."

"You skip work?! Micheoseo!?" I shouted almost spilling my coffee. "You told me you were bored and has nowhere to go!"

"Technically I don't have to be at work because my mom is handling it. I'm just her proxy."

"Y-You're working for your mom now? Didn't you tell me how much you hated her?"

"Well just like how you forgave me. I forgave my mom." she smiled.

*knock* *knock* (STARTS SINGING CHUCK)

"Chuck- whoo!" Min sang while laughing by herself again.

"May I help you sir?" I asked upon opening le door.

"These are being sent to you by your company." I looked down and saw a bunch of flowers and chocolates.

"From fans?" I asked. He nodded and left when he transferred it all inside. "Min Min can you take a video?" I threw my phone to her and she catched it while eating something on her mouth.

'1, 2, 3... Go.' she mouthed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Soojin ibnida. I just received some gifts from my fans. I wanted to say thank you very much for these." I read a bunch of letters out loud.. "Up to now it has been Soojin, Kamsabnida! Annyeong."

"Great. Now let me eat those chocolates." she gathered some and sat comfortably in my sofa. "You're an idol soooo it means your gonna receive a bunch of cakes tomorrow.

*ring*

"Yeobeoseyo?"

("Soojin-ah. This is your manager.")

"Ne?"

("Would you mind doing a birthday concert tomorrow?") I covered my phone.

"Min! Our manager's asking me if I could have a birthday concert tomorrow."

"WHAT NO!"

"Oh no, Ill take it." I turned my back at her. Woozi's not even in my birthday why not have a concert?

"Ne, Mianhaeyo. I wouldn't mind fire away."

("Good choice. It'll be at 2am.") he ended the call.