BEACH PARTY Planning//The big fight

Dear Readers,

Im really sorry.. but my heart hurts literally.. i dont know why.

KIM SOO JIN

Another day has passed. And I am still so sleepy!

So we only have 3 days huh? Wait what happened last night? I remember falling asleep in the dining room with...

Whats this note?

'Soojin I brought you here last night. You fell asleep there while we were eating. When you read this. Take a bath and just wear a casual dress. Thats what Min said.'

A casual dress? Why? No time to ask myself when i dont know the answer so ill just get going.

*After 30 minutes*

Soo.. a casual dress...

WTH, this is definitely girl problems.

Red... black? Mint green... hmm.. maroon? Fine I'll just wear maroon. Its an above knee dress which has a ribbon in the middle and its long sleeves. I look like im attending a thanksgiving party wth... ill just wear black!

*a few moments later.*

No! Not this.

*onr eternity later*

I knew I shouldve picked Mint green earlier. Its not a long sleeved dress its just a strapped dress with black and white polka dots, its above knee AGAIN. But Im going to go to Min first and ask her what shoe to wear.

As soon as I got out... "Min? Where are they?" She looked at me and looked at my dress.

"Ooohh good choice!" She removed her robe and I laughed at her dress.

"It looks identical to mine, except the color." We giggled. The only thing different is she's wearing a fake-fur coat. Cant I just wear a skirt?

"Min.. can i.."

"Wear a skirt? Fine." If you could see my face right now all shocked because she knew what I was gonna say. I hugged her and went to my room AGAIN. Am I gonna take another eternity?

*Miraculously Soojin finished after 10 min*

Finally I was fast. I wore this black skirt and you know the length. And a maroon longsleeve crop top. What the hell is written in the middle?

When I looked at the middle I was gonna die laughing. It says. Strawberries.

Which reminded me of the newly evolved blueberry which is now composing songs in Seoul.

Which reminds me..... I checked my phone.. no messages?

Hmm.. ok.

When i went out. Min nodded in my outfit and I had a fiesta cuz im not gonna change again. Why are the boys taking too long?

They all went out. Is it a coincidence or they all texted each other to go out at the same time?

They look so casual today. Whats going on?? Min?

"So good that your all dressed. We have to wait until 6 pm. Theres a beach party."

Oh so thats why... but why not wear swimming clothes?

"I know you guys are thinking why you guys arent wearing swimming clothes.." well there goes the mind reader.. "The people attending the party are kpop fans.. soo.."

"WHAT?!" we all shouted. NO! I AM NOT SPENDING A DAY SIGNING THEIR FAN NOTE BOOKS!

In the end.. I have no choice but to listen.. and I sighed heavily. Wonwoo oppa and I made eye contact and gave each other a thumbs up.

"Can i go out? I'll be back at 5.. in time to prepare for the party again." Min nodded. And I am really creeped out but what i just did but I pulled Wonwoo oppa... i know its weird why Im creeped out, its just that.. there are 14 people there (including Min) and I chose him.

"So why'd you pull me?" He asked. Thats what I was wondering...

"I dont know. But I want to go to the mart again and buy more masks to wear for the party, i dont want the vacation to turn into fan signing day." He nodded and laughed.

WONWOO'S POV

Soojin suddenly pulled me. What? Why?

"So why did you pull me?"

She looked back and explained why.. i nodded and laughed. First of all its because I agree with what she said. Right now shes searching the mart. Well they dont have masks so i told her I'd give her but I told her its too big for her small face. She said who cares and we walked near the beach again..

She played with the cold water and stared at the sun. Isnt it too bright to be stared at?

"Why are you looking at the sun?"

"Its almost 5 pm its almost sunset and i want to wait." The wind is brushing her hazel hair. And her bangs are ruined.. and yet shes pretty.. shes still pretty.

I just went to her and fix her bangs. You shouldve seen her face. Its crimson red.

Shes super cute. This is the girl i fell in love with.

KIM SOOJIN

I turned crimson red didnt I?

Anyway its almost gonna be 6 ive been staring at the sunset for awhile..

We went back. "Did you guys go on a date?"
How did he get here? He was... But he said he was composing--- How is he--why is he?

"Woozi?!" He smiled and raised his eyebrows like saying 'Miss-me-much?'

"Did you go on a date?" He asked Wonwoo oppa. And now he's crimson red, but he shook his head in denial.

"She pulled me to a mart. I guess she felt lonely." He explained.

"Why not Min?" Woozi asked.

"I was busy so I couldnt go with her. Jealous much Woozi? You know Soojin is yours so you dont have to worry." I nodded, agreeing to what Min said.

"Why? Are you doubting us? Shes an honest girl she wont cheat." Wonwoo oppa said.

"I know that. I trust her." He looked at me for a moment and his eyes went back to wonwoo oppa who was about to say something. This is the annoying side of Woozi. He overthinks a lot.

"Then why ask her if we went on a date?" Wonwoo oppa asked again..

"Because i dont trust you." He replied. Ok Ive reached my boiling point.

"If you dont trust him why trust me? Youve been brothers for years Woozi... longer than our relationship. Why are you acting like this?"

"Because.... Im jealous!" He shouted.

"Your jealous? You know that i love you right? Then if its just jealousy then why would it come to the point that you dont even trust Wonwoo?"

"Its just that I cant trust you with anyone!" The others were already stopping Woozi and me.

"Then if you dont trust me with anyone...." I sighed "....you dont trust me at all."

I went to my room and sat beside my window. They were knocking on my room.. I ran to the door and locked it. How could he? What is wrong with him? Doesnt he trust me enough to go with his friends? How could he say that he couldnt trust Wonwoo?! He's getting a little out of hand... Then i remembered Junjin again...

I cried.

Every single time I think about that.

I dont want that to happen to me and Woozi.

I love him so much..

Does he.... Love me the way I love him?

A.N

Ill update next. Just make sure to vote :* I have no idea how i came up with this.

Im trying my best to be happy.

I JUST CANT ㅠ.ㅠ