We are not OK//Back to Seoul//Gunshot man

KIM SOO JIN

Argh. Whats the point of trying if your just gonna give up?! Does he really have a mind? Im still really mad so I left him even he called my name.

Dont he dare ask me if we're ok.

We all went out again. Everyday we keep on going out to spend the last two days to be free. Im going to take pictures of the flowers or the sea so I can update my instagram.

Ohhh flowers. Its.. blue -.- nevermind im gonna find some red flowers.

Ok nice shot. Im gonna post it now.

'In Jeju♡.♡ 2 days left ㅠ.ㅠ'

"LQ?" Minghao asked.

"What?"

"You guys are quarreling for the first time in history." I giggled.

"His fault. Im not gonna talk to him until he comes up with a plan to make me feel better." Minghao laughed and went with DK, Seungkwan and Hoshi. Oh.. where is Wonwoo oppa?

"Who are you looking for?" Its his voice.

"Uhm you." He smiled.

"Well im here." We went to borrow some boats to just kind of experience sailing in jejudo. There are only 3 people allowed per boat because there are 5 boats. I went with Wonwoo and Seungcheol oppa. I dont wanna be with woozi -,-

"This is a miracle." Seungcheol oppa said while starting the boat.

"What miracle?" I asked.

"You and Woozi arent together.." he said.

"Pshh." I looked at the boat where he was at.. well its also a miracle that he's with Minghao and DK.

Our eyes met. I rolled my eyes and faced Wonwoo then the boat started. Imma sleeeeeep.

WONWOO'S POV

What is wrong with those two? Are they still not gonna make up?

She faced me and yhe boat started she closed her eyes. Is she gonna sleep again? We have to enjoy the view :3

So I the kind hearted one.. woke her up with a splash of water :)

"What the--- oohh look fishes." She started taking pictures of the fishes.. i was expecting her to go rage but instead shes acting like a kid. And again.. ill say it again.. This is the girl I fell in love with.

KIM SOO JIN

OMO FISHESS! Their sooo cute.. wiggling their tails and all.. wait.. im acting like a kid.. but still! Imma take pictures.

I can see that in my peripheral visions Wonwoo oppa kept smiling while looking at me. I even poked him but he was still staring at the place where I was before. *evil smile* I splashed him with water and omo hahahhahaaha..

"What the!! Theres a fish!" I kept laughing then Seungcheol oppa grabbed the fish and put it in the water again. But seriously I cant help but laugh.. im still not stopping.

But Seungcheol oppa was so quiet so Wonwoo oppa and I did a little plan.. theres not much to do so we'll just splash him with water.

1

2

3

4

5...

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I felt like my ears are gonna fall off his voice was heard until North Korea.. ahh chincha.

I didnt expect that for the whole ride we'd be splashing waters to each other.