Junjin's Last Goodbye

SOOJIN'S POV

"There goes the guy I loved and who hurt me." Woozi looked at me surprised and all...

"W-When did you get here???"

"I thought you were in a performance!" I shouted changing the topic.

"It was finished like 25 minutes ago... anyway you didnt see anything right??" he's playing innocent..

I cant help but smile.. i finally saw those two get along so well. "Everything.. Thats the Junjin i knew Woozi..." I smiled bitterly.. "The man I loved.. the man who broke me into pieces."

"Forgive him Soojin." I stared at Woozi... Forgive? Did he just say forgive? Didnt he just.. wasnt he just... mad at him?

"I thought you were mad at him?" he smiled.

"Well.. yea.. for making my girl cry but... he just simply made the biggest mistake of his life.. without forgiving him.. that pain will always stay in your heart and you'll never be able to be free... free from the pain." people are gettinf weirder and weirder nowadays... "anyway i just came to see if you were fine.. i should be going, ill see you later." He smiled and ran to the van.

I smiled back and turned away..

"Junjin?" I asked.

"Yea? Oh.. yea.. im still here."

"What happened to you.." he smiled.

"The more I try to get you back.. the more scars my heart receives." I was left speechless. "In order to forget, I have to completely disappear and leave from the place where our memories started." he stopped and looked at the cherry blossoms.. "Everytime.. I see cherry blossoms.. I remember you. Everytime I see rice cakes.. I remember you.. everything in here.. theres always you.. how can I move on?"

I smiled and patted his shoulder.. "The pain doesnt last forever.."

"I know... thats why.." he stood up from the bench.. "I have to say my last goodbye.."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing important..." He walked away.. "In time you wont know who I am, and I wont know who you are, thats just it? I guess.."

I stared at his back as he walked away... "I guess so too."

Goodbye... Junjin..

MIN'S POV

Where is Soojin? Ive been waiting for her here...

Wait is that Soojin and Junjin? I hid in the cherry blossoms that was nearest to them..

".... and I wont know who you are, thats just it? I guess.." He was walking away while Soojin was staring at him.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Hey. You heard anything?" I nodded.

"Just the last part." She smiled and pulled me to the store.. WHERE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 HOURS!

"Sorry i took so long.." She gave me 2 cups of noodles.

"This is on you, im not paying since your late." She smiled.

"Oh and yea. You know Mark Tuan right?" she asked.

"That guy from Got.. whats that number?"

"Got7 lol."

"Yea what about him?" i asked.

"He came from japan and brought me Maiubo, want some?" M-MAIUBO?!

"Haaaai! Arigato!" I replied.

"Stop that." The door flung open.

"Where did you get those Maiubo?" Jeonghan asked.. while carrying a bag of potato chips.

"From Mark Tuan, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well they ditched me because I was an angel." pffft.

"Nothing new oppa." I laughed.

"Ohh soojin go here tomorrow." he gave Soojin a paper.

"Uhmm.. why?" she asked.

"Molla." Jeonghan replied while eating a mouthful of chips.

"Gimme.." I stole the bag.

"Andwaaeee! Buy your own!" Soojin went near us with 4 bags of chips.

"Stop fighting both of you.. im gonna leave now,i forgot my papers in the building." I nodded.

"Ah oppa! So selfish!" He just laughed and patted my head..

"Anywaaay.. come at the dorm later." I nodded as he left the store.

"Hey Min." I looked back.

"What are you doing here?" i asked.

"Can we talk?"

... (At the park)

"What is it Junjin.." I asked.

"I wanted to say my last goodbye to you too." What? Last.. what?

"Why?" I asked.

"Im sorry.. for everything." I nodded.

"Me too. Are you leaving?" I asked.

"Yup, im going to Japan." seriously? So he's gonna get more maiubo.

"Can i have a favor?"

"Hm?" he asked.

"Send me a whole big pack of maiubos's and potato chips then you can forget that we ever met." i smiled... "... Forget us, for your own sake."

"Hai."

"Just because your going to japan doesnt mean you have to use their language, I'll kill you." he laughed.

And walked away.

Goodbye Junjin.

A.N

So I didnt actually know there were some people waiting for an update so.. i want to make it up to you guys.. and i just wanna say that there will be another seventeen fanfic after this.. its fantasy after this with romance of course.. but seventeen's names will be different. tell me if you want it to be their real names or another name.

Almost to the end #IMMB

thxs for the support :)