Chapter 23

YEMIN

I wanna die right now! How can they take her side? No one would at least take my side? Not even one?

"I HATEEEE YOUUU!!" I shouted.

I was about to jump. I wanted to really die, this world has never done anything good to me ever since Ive met her. Everyone we meet... every single one has taken her side, has chose her over me. Even my parents!

"What are you doing?!" Someone pulled me from behind, i dont have to care who it is but I have to die!

I wanted whoever that was to let me go but he just wont.

"Listen, Let me---" Mingyu.

"Is this how you want to end it huh? After all youve done at least you would have just say sorry rather than die!" He shouted at me.

"I dont care ok?! Let me go!" I shouted while trying to break free from his tight grip, it started to get painful. "There is no purpose, to live.. if.. no one... EVER.. takes my side!"

"Its your fault! Ive always taken your side but you broke me! You left me! I loved you, but instead your bestfriend doesnt leave anyone behind."

"SOOJIN! SOOJIN! SOOJIN! ITS ALWAYS HER! ALWAYS! ALWAYS ALWAYS!"

KIM SOO JIN

I think I heard someone screaming my name? Is that..

"MIN?! MIN! WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted. I guess she was about to jump, good thing Mingyu followed her.

After she left, Mingyu left and Ive decided to follow them. Look, no matter how much she has hurt me, and no matter how many years have passed. I STILL CARE FOR HER. I want my bestfriend back

"Your here?! Again?! Even in my imagination! Why dont you just go away!" What is with her madness? Whats gotten into this woman?!

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO JUMP?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! IF YOU JUMPED I---"

"YOU WOULD WHAT SOOJIN?! YOU STILL CARE FOR SOMEONE WHO BETRAYED YOU, LOOK YOUR SO CALLED 'FRIEND' IS GONE."

I stared at the ground for a very long time, she kept shouting. I was thinking of what I did so wrong. I dont know why but I instantly said im sorry...

"Im sorry. I want my bestfriend back." I then realized what I just said. I shook my head, it was a good thing Mingyu and i wore our masks this time.

I was shaking my head while moving backwards. You forgive her Soojin? After all they've done?

I guess..

My bestfriend was being missed after all. I guess that I was wrong about forgetting her. I miss her.

PLEASE BRING ME BACK MY BESTFRIEND

I beg you min, go back to the way you were, PLEASE.

A.N

So i decided not to make book 2 anymore i deleted the book 2 and copy paste the chapters into this book :) so yeah