Beach party //The cold side of SOOJIN

WONWOO'S POV

She ran to her room, if Woozi's just gonna make her cry I might really take her from him.

They started knocking on her door. But I heard her lock it so they just went outside and Joshua hyung patted my shoulders.

"Woozi. Outside. Now." Seungcheol hyung called. This is how he became the leader of seventeen. Its the way how he disciplines us.

I knocked on her door. "Soojin... its Wonwoo." She opened the door.. she lefr it open but she ran back to her bed.

"Mianhae.. about Woozi." She said out of the blue.

"Gwaenchana.. gukjeong hajima huh?" (Its ok.. dont worry huh?)

"He was acting all childish there.. it makes me feel like I shouldnt have plan to go here." I looked at the clock.

"I'll leave you alone.. Besides its 5:30 and you have to get ready." I stood up prepared to leave but she suddenly held mg shirt.

"Don't leave me."

"I won't."

She smiled and went to the mirror to fix her make up. I thought she applies a lot of stuff in her face because she looks so beautiful..

But she just applied powder and an eyeliner.. even wihout make up.. yes.. she was beautiful.

After 10 minutes of fixing her make up and her hair she went to the toilet and she told me she'd change into another color.

*10 minutes later*

Nothing changed that much. Its just that her skirt is deep blue and her long sleeve crop top is white.. and yet shes still beautiful.

Am i becoming her sasaeng or something?

---(at the party)

"Are you feeling alright? You didnt have to come if you dont want to." Min said checking if Soojin was ok.

"Dont worry Min." Soojin replied.

I followed her to where the barbeque's are at. She took a plate and grabbed 10 exactly 10. Is she really hungry? The beach party is just in front of our house anyway so its easy to take her home if she falls asleep.

Which reminds me the kpop fans..

The boys kept talking to Soojin and Soojin just simply smiles and eats her barbeque. Then this guy..

"Get away from her." I said. They looked at me and laughed.

"Wae?" The guy asked.

"He told you to get away from me. Now scram." Soojin said. Wow, those guys vanished fast when she spoke.

WOOZI'S POV

We're still not at the party because Seungcheol hyung called me to talk about what happened awhile back.

"We didnt become a group because of nothing Woozi.. we trust each other and you shouldnt untrust Wonwoo just because of a girl."

"Shes not an ordinary girl hyung. You know that because you once fell for her." He was quiet for a moment.

"I did.. but I know you like her.. so instead of quarreling... I gave her to you because I trust you. Dont break that." He left for the party. I decided to go too and talk to Soojin. She cant resist me. I hope. This is the most extreme fight we've got into for 2 years.

When I got into the party there were fans aish.. fans.. There were boys surrounding Soojin but she just doesnt speak. This guy held her hand.. OK THAT IS NOT OK.

I was about to get near but Wonwoo hyung alreadt arrived first before me. The guys left when Soojin spoke. Then wonwoo left for the dessert.

I went near her hoping she would talk to me.

"Soojin.." she kept eating.

"Soojin.. im sorry.." she looked at me and started eating again.

"Please talk to me." Aish why is she so cold!

"Yaaaaaah! Pleasseee." She finally looked at me straight in the eye and was about to speak..

"I'll only forgive you if Wonwoo forgives you." What?! Wonwoo again..

"Say my name. Why is it always Wonwoo?" She sighed again.

"And there you go again." She said.. what go again? She has to understand that im doing this because i love her.. because i missed her.

"What? Im trying my best her Soojin so hear me out." In trying to stay calm. "Dont make me give up." She smirked and laughed sarcastically.

"If your just going to give up soon dont bother trying.. Im not an easy woman."

She stood up and left. The fans tried to take selfies with her but she said her head was aching but then she gave them souveniers.

"You should listen to her." Wonwoo...

"What is wrong with you bro?!" I shouldnt be mad at him but I cant stop it. Im mad and i want to hit something.

"Woah.. whats wrong with me? Whats wrong with you?!" He shouted back.

"First you say you dont trust me.. noe you get mad at me when im not doing anything. Soojin is my friend Woozi.. shes YOURS. So dont worry Im not going to steal her from my brother." I felt sorry.

"Mianhae hyung." He patted my back and went back to the house.

(Another night ended)

I woke up early. I didnt eat last night I slept immediately. So now i felt hungry. Oohh ramen!

I smell ramen.

Well i knew it was her cooking. I looked at her from a distance just like before she liked me back.

"They said you didnt eat. Grab a bowl." I did what she said and gave it to her. She filled it with ramen and served it on the table. She wasnt looking at my eye still. Shes still mad? .. aish.

"Rararameeeen" Seungkwan and DK went out of the room and sat on the table too. Until they all woke up and ate Ramen.. and still.. Soojin isnt speaking. Shes right.. igeon yeoja.. shes not easy.. (igeon yeoja- this woman)

"Soojin-ah.." Min called she looked at Min with a blank expression.

"Wae? Malhae-bwa.." (Why? Tell me..)

"Your not ok. So you can rest today." Soojin laughed sarcastically again.

"I went on this vacation to be free. Why spend time to rest?" Min looked at me.. what? . . . .

She went near me and whispered something.. "Talk to her." She said.

"Soojin." I called.

But she left...

I miss her now. . . .

And now I miss her more.. :(

A.N

IM KIND OF IN A HURRY. SORRY. SOOJIN IS IRENE.