I just Talked to SVT

KIM SOO JIN

So back there in the practice room, Im still in shock that I saw them.

MY IDOLSS HEREUUU *^*

Well right now the school called us in the area where we usually hold programs and other kinds of stuff, because..

SEVENTEEN..

I still cant get over what just happened, did I just talk to them? Or maybe its just a dream..

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!

"Ne annyeonghaseyo, seventeen ibnida!" they all shouted at once and almost every girl in the campus shouted on top of their lungs while im just here at the back still thinking about what happened earlier.

The lights closed and the spotlight were the only ones on them, then the light were on at the back.. where I was.

They performed their song Adore U and even the vocals unit sang their own version.

Perfect JUST Perfect.

They took turns to speak on the microphone but my heart literally beated fast when it was Woozi's turn, LUH! He's my bias!

"Jihun ibnida. Today as we were roaming around, we stopped by the practice room of this campus..."

Min and I looked at each other and was about to hide outside and shout, but then the spotlight.. was unto us.

"I haven't asked your names yet, we're you leaving?"

Everyone stared at us, some are glaring some are surprised, some are UGH.

Someone gave me a mic to speak, I wanted to give it to Min but she disappeared!

She left me!

I looked down and saw Min sitting down and hiding and she told me to be the one to speak.

"Naneun.. Kim Soo Jin ibnida, banggabseubnida." (Im.. Kim Soo jin, nice to meet you.)

Its great that I did that without even messing up the words.

It was my bias who called me, my bias *^*

--- After the program..

"Yah! Why didnt you speak awhile ago! Ah chincha!" Im really going to burst right now, we were both in the practice room sitting down, then someone entered.

"Excuse me, Ye Min-ssi, someone's calling you from the office."

"Ne, im coming. Mianhae Soo Jin-ah lets talk later?"

"Arasseo arasseo!"

And im alone again. I decided to lay down in the middle of the practice room, I wanted to get some sleep.. the teachers were pretty busy at welcoming seventeen, right now I really feel like I wanna be alone.

"So are you sleeping?"

I opened my eyes and saw Junjin,

"Ani, what are you doing here?"

"Is it bad? I mean, this is the school's practice room."

"I didn't say that its bad, i just asked you what are you doing here you know."

"You know that guy with pink hair?" did he just call him guy?

FYI even your the visual of the boys in this school doesn't makr you any better than Lee Jihun, LEE JIHUN A.K.A WOOZI!

"You mean Woozi oppa? He's my bias from that group."

"So you like have a crush on him?" too much questions.

"What's the point, we won't even get to be friends, in their eyes im just a regular fan, he's just my bias thats all."

"Great." He offered his hand, "Kaja?" he asked.

"Eodiseo?" (Where)

"I dont know, somewhere in the campus."

I gave him a smile, and tried to be friendly I didnt want to come of mean or something, he smiled too.

"Your dimples are cute."

I stopped smiling and blushed instead, i rubbed the part where i had dimples which was on my cheek to hide the blush.

- (Campus court)

"Why are we here?" I asked. I dont even usually go here, only on P.E days, but when its not P.E we go casual.

"Do you play basketball?"

"A bit.. ok I do, lets play."

We just played for a couple of minutes and I noticed him getting tired now so we stopped. Wow he is so bad at basketball, why are girls into him so much?

I mean basketball is great and they told me its supposed to make a guy attractive.

"How are you so good?" he asked.

"My dad taught me how, how are you so bad? hahahaha.." I kept laughin like I wasn't gonna stop.

"Im not bad at basketball, your just too good."

"I know, hahhaha." I replied,

The bell rang and we both ran to get out bags, the court was gonna close if we dont get out, well luckily we did.

"We should eat you know.." he said out of nowhere.

"Yes, im starving, lets just but tteokbokki."

He nodded then we went to this random place.

"Oh hi again!"

0.0

"Boo Seungkwan?" omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

"So you really are a fan of us." where the hell is Min she should actually see this right now, im talking to their Divaboo!

"So am I gonna be left alone?" Junjin asked, oh wait i forgot he was here.

"Oh? Seungkwan, is that, Kim Soo Jin?" they know me! Hooray to the world,

If i die right now at least i lived to see them, wonwoo just spoke to me.

I bowed to them and they did the same, then suddenly i remembered Junjin again.

"You should come with us Kim Soo Jin, with your.. friend." Woozi oppa chinchaaaaa..

"Friend?..." junjin asked, yes he is my friend, does woozi have to repeat what he said? Aigoo Junjin.. "Oh im not her friend.."

What the..

"Then why are you with her? Omo, are you her brother." S-seungch-cheol, their leader! omo omo!

"Im her boyfriend."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

JJANGGG! The 4rth chapter is finished now I can update my other story too much stress in school too.

Btw did you guys hear about the different comebacks of the kpop groups this december? *^* Im waitinggg!

Have you seen the article of the Prolouge of BTS? I mean the picture when a fan noticed that Jin was the only one wearing shoes, you guys should see it :) its in koreaboo <3

They said that in heaven no one wears shoes, so we all know that Jin was the only one who lived so thats why he's the only one wearin shoes.