Chapter 20

KIM SOO JIN

When Woozi oppa opened the door they stared at each other. Woozi oppa slowly went to me.

After that someone entered the door again, a tall girl because she was wearing heels.

Min.

"Do you know the word called privacy?" I asked.

"Nope not really." Min sarcastically said. This girl is so annoying, I dont even know how we started being friends.

"Yah, whats wrong with you? What did I do to you?!" I shouted.

"Stealing everything from me." She suddenly looked mad.

"First of all you stole something from me, I never did anything wrong to you."

"Well lets see... we've been friends for years, and for those years mom has only favored you, she keeps on comparing me to YOU. Do you know how annoying it is everytime she compliments you?! You stole Junjin, I didnt steal him from you. It was us from the start. And your just the third wheel! My idols, before you got so close then now your living with them. You are the reason why Im always comparing myself and I made me someone who Im not." She explained.

"Min.. Its not my fault your mom always compliments me. And about seventeen.. how can you be so foolish? How can you be so childish. You promised me that nothing can ever break our friendship, but your the one who broke it. I couldnt care less about Junjin, take him, at least after the pain you both caused me someone still stood here to be with me." I held Woozi oppa's hand, "And even Im so difficult he was there. Unlike the people I trusted the most. So can you please just leave. And forget about me, because Im already forgetting about you!" I stormed to my room. Just then the rest of them came in and I peeked at the door of my room and saw Min and Mingyu oppa look at each other.

But Mingyu oppa passed by her.

They left.

I didnt know that for all those years she was mad at me. She didnt treat me as her real friend. While I treated her as my sister.

Im going to forget about everything. Im going to forget about them.

~~~~

2 YEARS HAVE PASSED

"Annyeonghaseyo.." i greeted the fan in front of me and signed her notebook and gave her out my latest album.

Ive trained only for 1 year. And after that I debuted. Time really flies so fast.

After the fan signing event, the oppa's were waiting for me outside. And the first person that came into my mind.

Woozi.

I smiled at them and waved at them all.

"Jina, your performance starts in 2 hour." I nodded to the manager and he went.

"How was your day." Woozi oppa asked.

"I missed you though." I said. With a teasing voice.

"But not us? Ouch that hurts... after all these years... ouch." Seungcheol oppa pretended he was having a heart attack.

"Of course I missed you all! Youve been gone for 2 months." I pouted.

"Stop teasing me." Woozi oppa pushed my face to the side. And i just laughed.

Ohh right 2 years have passed. Woozi oppa and i are being shipped everywhere. They call us JinZi or WooJin. The news that woozi oppa and I are already couples have spread already. People already know that we're a couple.

They escorted me backstage and they still put my make up on and fixed my mini skirt and my collar. My new song is entitled "Pretty Bad" well the song goes like..

너 사랑해 안니야
You made me Pretty Bad..
내 사랑 왜 이러게?
보고 시버요
Cuz Im pretty bad..
용소해 내 사랑
미안해 This who i am.

(A.N i made the lyrics myself thats the chorus part of my song. Lol If you want im going to send you how to sing it)

Well actually the performance just finished and I bowed to the MC's of music bank and I left the building.

I had to wear my mask because I know people wouldnt stop asking me for my signature. I just miss being treated normally.. like a normal person.

When i went out of the building. Eagle-eyed fans took pictures of me and Im sure that its going to be in koreaboo again. Yes.. i check that site.

Anyways no time to worry about that i have a photoshoot. I heard someone running after me so I had to look back.

Blue .. Mingyu oppa?! He's not wearing a mask!

The people around us started staring. I had no choice I just removed my mask to talk to him.

"Why are you not wearing your mask??" I asked.

"I dont want to." This guy.. jeongmal..

"Coffee??" I asked.

"Yup lets go! Im starving too."

We went to this coffee shop and I told everyone to please dont take pictures of us. Its annoying.

"So oppa about yesterday. The girl you liked. You mentioned her 2 years ago too."i said.

"Yeah.. unfortunately I dont have the guts to tell her and now shes with someone else." He said.

"What?! Aish! You guys are like that anyway, you hide your feelings then the girl gets taken, its your fault people your fault." I feel bad for mingyu oppa after all that happened to him and...

And..

Nevermind.

"Im going to have to admit it to her.. cause until now I still like her." He said.

"Really? When then? Wait you never told me who she is. When are you gonna say it to her?" I excitedly asked.

He stood up and kneeled in front of my he grabbed my hand. Everyones attention was on us. On me.

"I liked you Soojin. And I still do. And now I love--" his words were cut.

"W-Woozi." I could barely say.

"Take your hands off my girl Mingyu."

Woozi...

A.N

I WANT TO SAY I MADE UP MY MIND I DONT WANNA DO A BOOK 2.