Woozi

Hey, I purposely skipped Minghao and DK because I was too lazy to make a chapter for them :3 Mian.

Woozi's POV

5 days have passed and its September 1. The reason I needed all the time I could get was to gain all the courage I could.. I'm nervous.

"Hyung." Minghao called.

"Hmmm?" I asked, not paying attention that much but I'm listening.

"How are you gonna do it?" he asked.

I covered my face with my palms "I- I don't know really.. Maybe I should write a song for her? I don't have much time... nevermind.." What will I do T^T

"Just sing. That's what you're good at." Wonwoo hyung suggested. "But the question is.. what song? You don't have time to  compose do you?" he asked.

"24 days." I replied.

"You still have time." Seungcheol hyung commented.

"Yes but I need Ideas!  I don't write songs for nothing.. What will the song be? I'm dead meat." I covered my face with my palms again.

"How you feel about her, how was it when you first met or something, something cheesy, girls like that right?" Hoshi hyung suggested. "And then add will you marry me lol." He went back to eating pancakes.

"Ok then I better start now?" I asked.

"Duh, unless you wanna make it for 23 days." I nodded and went to my space. Where I usually compose songs, for me and the group. 

What should be the title? Hmm.. *knock* *knock* "Woozi?" I heard Soojin's voice so I quickly turned around and hid some papers. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Just you know.. stuff." she nodded and sat beside me. She suddenly hugged me. 

"I miss you." What?

"But I'm always here?" I said.

"I'm busy these days remember? And I don't get to talk to you like before, and also the other guys. I feel like I've been away." Lol.

"You've been here 5 days ago.." I kissed her forehead. "....You're turning 20, how old.." I teased, she smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"You're older anyway." She sticked her tongue and stood up.. I grabbed her arm before she could leave which made her face me again.

I don't know, I just kissed her. "Dinner?" I asked.

"Sure Sure, where?" she asked excitedly.

"Secreeet~" I smiled and she kissed both of my cheeks. "Why do we kiss a lot today?" I asked which made her chuckle and eventually turned into a loud laugh.