Time flies~~

KIM SOO JIN

Probably 7 months has passed ever since i answered Junjin and we had a lot of cool off's. I just don't understand why our relationship wasn't like it was before.

Ever since he went to that stupid camp 7 months ago he changed a lot. But Im really glad that there were people by my side. Im now in 3rd year college.

My oppa's.. i mean seventeen was helping me prepare for the audition, different companies are looking for rookies, they told me to choose Pledis. But i have second thoughts of picking SM.

"Concentrate." Hoshi oppa said.

"Ne!" I answered.

We were practicing what I would dance, and I will perform it with them, and I have to sing too.

Anyway Junjin and I will meet later. He called me 2 hours ago and told me to meet him somewhere outside my building. Im so excited, maybe he has a surprise.. its July 1, thats when we first met. We are going to celebrate this year.

"Oppa I should go now." I said.

Hoshi oppa nodded and i said goodbye to the others and Min.

And Woozi oppa and I got so close, he's always there for me. Specially when Junjin and I fought between small things, and he always got upset on every small thing unlike the Junjin i knew before.. I just wish we'd go back to the way we were.

"I'll see you tomorrow Woozi oppa." I smiled then he waved at me and smiled back.

He told me to call him if i needed any help or if Junjin gets mad again.

I couldn't forget when he hit me... Woozi oppa and Junjin punched each other.. It all started because..

~Flashback~

"STOP IT OK?! STOP SAYING YOUR SORRY!"

He shouted.. I was really scared of Junjin.. how c-can he shout at me like this?!

"Mianhae.." thats all I could say..

I broke his favorite snow globe and he got so mad at me I can see the anger in his eyes.. his eyes with no... love..

"YAH! I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO NEVER SHOUT AT HER!" Woozi oppa?

I saw Woozi oppa in the door with his fist clenched I can hear the others running after woozi oppa..

Suddenly Junjin punched him and I gasped and screamed at Junjin to not hurt Woozi oppa.. But I couldnt move I was scared of him.. He's not Junjin.. Junjin is not a monster.. its not him.

I suddenly stood up and tried to stop him with all my strength. Everyone was trying to stop Woozi oppa while I.. alone.. try to stop Junjin. But they were just too strong for me to handle.

Then suddenly Junjin turned around and hit me with his palm on my face.

I fell down on the floor.. I can feel my cheeks burning with pain, my tears started to fall and everyone was so quiet.

"S-Soojin-ah... I-I didn't mean to..." he was stuttering.

I went away from him.

"YOU BASTARD!" Seungcheol oppa shouted and then he started punching Junjin again and again until he fell on the floor.. Min ran and hugged me, she told me to stop crying.

"P-Please stop.." I said.. i was crying...

I-I couldnt let them hurt him, whatever he did to me.. I still love him, he's my boyfriend. I ran to him.

I pulled my handkerchief out of my pocket and wiped the blood in his mouth. He touched my hand and put my hand down.

"Mianhae, Mianhae.." my tears were falling..

He went out of the room and i was left there crying.. Min ran after him and I heard her shouting at him, telling him that he was a jerk.

I felt like hugging someone and woozi oppa started to hug me. In his arms.. I cried my heart out and I kept asking myself If what did I do so bad?

~End of flashback~

The incident happened about 3 months ago. And now Im driving to a cafe nearby where he said we would meet. Im really excited

When I got out of the car I saw him, HE'S THERE! :) HE'S.....

.. inside the cafe.. He was..

He was..

With a girl.

And they were laughing.

They were holding each others hands.

My tears fell again. Am I really not good enough, I didn't feel like going inside. But I did.

I swung the door open they stopped laugjing and the girl stepped out of her seat and went somewhere.

I looked at Junjin. But he wasn't looking at me.

"O-Oh your here! Sit please."

I didnt listen to him. I smirked and smiled. A FAKE SMILE.

And I went back to being serious.

...

...

...

I slapped him.

"Jerk! Bastard! Cheater! After all these months you couldve just broke up with me earlier and never even dare make me see your face!! FOR 7 MONTHS JUNJIN! 7 MONTHS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP! I HAD FORGOTTEN HOW YOU LOVED SOMEONE! BECAUSE YOU NEVER LET ME FELT IT! DID YOU EVEN LOVE ME?! NO RIGHT?! BUT I DID! I LOVED YOU!..." my tears were falling continuosly..

"Soojin stop it.. Im sorry.. I.."

"DID YOU THINK SORRY IS ENOUGH?! FOR MONTHS YOUVE BEEN SAYING SORRY AND I KEPT FORGIVING YOU AND I DIDNT REALIZE YOU WERE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME! PABO ANNIYA! BUT YOU HAD ME FOOLED! BECAUSE YOU ACTED LIKE YOU CARE! LIKE YOU LOVED ME.. DO YOU THINK LOVE IS A GAME?! YOU STUPID JERK! IM DONE WITH YOU! NEVER SHOW YOUR F^^CKING FACE TO ME EVER AGAIN!"

I stormed out.

I ran, i dont know where I was going and I can still hear him calling my name. But i didnt care.

He grabbed my arm and I we faced each other.

"What you saw awhile ago.. what you think is all wrong.. I.."

"So are you saying im dumb? Get out of my face. How dare you.. all i did was love you.. eottoghe.." I felt like my tears started to fall again.

I ran back to my car while he was still chasing me, he knocked my glass.

But I just started my car and drove as fast as I can. Im felt so stupid, how can I not notice he was already cheating on me?

Why are you this stupid?

...

...

There was a bright light and I felt my head was bleeding. I fainted.

Everything went black.

Am I dead?

A.N

While i was writing this I wanted to go inside my story and punch Junjin lol.

This is so crazy, but i think its still boring sorry i havent updated.

미안해요..