Broken

KIM SOO JIN

I woke up and I felt like I was in my room because i was in the bed.

Then I looked around amd everything was white, am I in heaven? Someone entered the door I saw Min and Woozi oppa.

They ran to me.

"GWAENCHANA?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Min shouted.

I cant say anythinf at all its like I cant respond, but I can speak though, I looked at Woozi oppa and saw that he was so worried.

"Gwaenchana." Thats all I could say. "Can you like get me noodles Min?" That was my excuse for wanting to talk to Woozi oppa alone.

Woozi caught up fast and told Min to eat first, Min nooded and said she was hungry.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked.

"Yeah...."

"Why did you get into that accident? What happenez? Why were you driving fast?! I was so worried about you! We got here as fast as we could, when they----" I stopped him.

My tears fell again, why do i have to be so weak? Im not strong enough to hide my emotions!

"He cheated on me." I said.

"HE WHAT?! HE WHO?! JUNJIN?!" We both heard people shout at the door.

It was Seungcheol oppa.

"WHERE IS HE?! IM GONNA KILL HIM!" Woozi oppa shouted.

"No.. its best to forget and change than to revenge on someone who has done wrong to you... besides, it would look like im mean."

They all look so mad right now.

~~~~~●●●●

I got discharged after 2 weeks.

When I got back home at night everyone went to their bedrooms and slept.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Ne?" I asked.

"May i come in please?" Oh its Woozi oppa.

"Sure!" I shouted.

He went in with a glass of milk. He gave it to me and pulled a chair near to my bed. He touched my forehead.

"So.. what happened?" He asked.

I hugged him. "I dont know why he cheated on me, am I that bad?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?.." he broke my hug and cupped my cheeks.."Your freaking perfect.." he said.

I smiled.

"I feel so lonely can you sleep here oppa?" I asked.

"Uhm as long as its ok for you..?" My eyes sparkled.

He laid down beside me while he was hugging me and I was in his arms, he's like my oppa to me, he's so caring and sweet and kind.. I love my oppa.

Yes. My OPPA.

WOOZI'S POV

She slept immediately, she was still in my arms. I really want to punch that jerk for her, but im just staying calm because of her.

I... I love her.

No matter how much jealousy I felt everytime she was with Junjin..

I STILL LOVED HER.

And I will always be here for her. When we heard that she got into that car accident, I went to the hospital as fast as I can that I almost got into an accident myself.

When I reached the hospital I looked for her room immediately and then when I got into her room, i kneeled down.

"What happened to you?" I whispered while tearing up and holding her hand... "What did that Junjin do to you huh? I shouldnt have let you go. Im so sorry this is all my fault. I knew he would hurt you. I shouldve protected you. Im sorry."

And now even though she cried a lot and has been hurt, she can sleep well, she's strong and weak at the same time.

Im so sorry..

I will protect you from now on.

And this time I'll make sure that no one steals you anymore.

Your mine.

Your destined to be mine.

And you will be mine.

A.N

Sorry too short. Im in my friends house with stephanie. I just updated because of her well im really out of ideas because Im so sleepy.

Im so bored right now tho. Sorry for this chapter it sucks a lot tho.

미안해요...