The big surprise// 3rd gunshot

KIM SOO JIN

I felt like I know them, well Min remembered them for sure. And for sure they had something to do with our highschool days since I barely remember meeting them recently.

"How are you related to them?" The police asked.

"We aren't, we have no idea who they are but we met them just once before." Min explained.

"Then why do they fire gunshots? And to this girl.." they pointed the paper at me, I'm curious.. and yet its just-- Its complicated. "We have to grab an information to charge them, they don't have any records here in Korea and we have no information about them, we can't jump into conclusions without kn---"

"But... just because they don't have records, it doesn't mean their not dangerous. We didn't come here to jump into conclusions OFFICER. We came here for you to conduct an investigation, you said yourself that we can't press charges without information.. your the police its your job to gather raw materials for the conclusion to be concluded.. Now you can just tell us you can't help instead of saying that you don't have any information, YOU CANT GET IT WITHOUT AN INVESTIGATION, that's what your job is all about. I hope your aware." everyone looked at me.

"Were you in law school?" Hoshi oppa asked.

"I passed the bar exams and studied for 3 years.. but last year even though i'm a licensed lawyer I chose to be an idol." he nodded.

"Where have you last seen them?" Seriously?! WTF WE SAW THEM EARLIER FOR--- ARGH! CALM DOWN SOOJIN..

"We just REPORTED WE SAW THEM AWHILE AGO." I said, trying to control my temper. How could they hire such stupid officer's in here?

----

I knew they were gonna ask those questions so before they could ask anything I spoke for half an hour to explain everything and left immediately. What stress..

Woozi came to me.. I guess I can't be mad right now, I held his hand because i knew I'd feel secured with him. I'm scared but I don't show it, I don't want them to worry about me. The question only going on to my mind is why would they.. why them? And why would their shots miss..

"Are you ok now..?"

"A bit.. but we're still not ok." He just smiled and carried me at his back.

After how many minutes i felt like he put me down.. wait did i sleep? Wait no why am i blind folded?

"Can i remove this thing now?" Someone from my back removed it. Why is it so dark? O.O are we kidnapped? "WOOZI?!"

The light went on.

"S"

"O"

"R"

"R"

"Y"

What is this for?

"S"

"O"

"O"

"J"

"I"

"N"

"I"

"LOVE"

Wait is that.. "YOU!" Woozi?

The letters were all written in a cardboard enough for me to see a bit from afar.. Woozi went near me.

"Sorry.." he said. Why am I tearing up omg..

I just smiled.. "I love you too."

WONWOO'S POV

I actually didnt wanna do this.. but if its Soojin's happiness.. I'll do everything to make our princess happy. My princess.. OF MY DREAMS.

I guess watching her from afar happy.. and with the one who she really loves.. I guess its enough. Thats how I love.. I'd give up my happiness for my brother's happiness and for my girl's happiness. I love her, but I want to see her smile like that all the time.. And Woozi.. Woozi is the only one who can make her smile the way she is smiling right now. And thats enough to make me happy..

I'll find a girl for me anyway.

But I dont think Ill love her the way I loved Soojin.

Soojin is my first love. But just because shes my first love.. doesnt mean ill get her automatically.

So Im accepting that I have to move on.

For her.

For him.

For me.. :)(

KIM SOO JIN

Woozi is the only one who can make me smile like this. And I feel like theres nothing to worry about right now.. just me and him. Back to each others arms again. I missed his hugs his warmth. The warmth that he can obly provide.. the comforting hug that feels like it will never let you go. Only he can do that.. and...

Wonwoo.

I dont know why but their hugs are exactly the same feeling. I saw him leaving.. I wanted to catch up but..

*BANG*

To be continued...

A.N

Did i take awhile?

My suspension was...

SO FUN! IT WAS STILL LAST SUNDAY ㅠ.ㅠIM SO SAD ITS DONE ㅋㅋ no classes for one day and i just talked with the others who got suspended and im not grounded and my parents didnt even get freaking mad ㅋㅋㅋ

The reads are rising ♡♡♡ thank youuu for the reads and the votes!! 사랑해요 배느스!