Running into my bias?

KIM SOO JIN,

I barely even talked thid morning. Whenever im with him im so uncomfortable. Its just so weird.

"Gwaenchana? You've been so quiet." (gwaenchana means are you ok)

"Ne, ne." i answered.

"Do you know its already break time?"

What? but its the first subject...

I looked at the time and gasped. How long have I been thinking of what happened earlier?

Min and I went outside to the cafeteria, as usual we buy burgers and finish it fast we went to all sorts of places in the school, and we stopped by the music room.

"Should we go in for awhile?" I asked.

"Sure.. Lets j--, oh, wait."

Her phone rang, and when she answered it her eyes looked sad,

"Wae?"

"I have to report to the office again."

"Sure.. i can just see you later." I smiled.

She hugged me and ran to the hallway, and I was watching how she faded away.

I went inside the music room, it has been years since this was used, no one really goes here, only Min and I sometimes when we have problems and stuff.

"Please dont see.. just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies.." i sang Lost stars while I played the guitar, the chords were a bit complicated but I managed to keep up.

Then I heard a cough from outside.

Teachers?

"What are yoy doing her Soojin-ah?"

Then I heared some people murmuring "Soojin-ah?"

Then all of then went in..

MIN MIN MIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Then I saw Min say hi at the back.

She was with..

SEVENTEEN?

But why did they come back here? Their visit was yesterday, i cant look at them, woozi is in front cuz if he was in the back i wouldnt see him.

"We we're exploring the school more, nice to see you again.."

What will I say to my bias wrecker Mr jeon WONWOO!

"N-Ne."

They all bid goodbye since they were still exploring more, and I turned back and realized omo i met seventeen again! Why didnt i say hi!

"AH CHINCHA PABO YAH! Just sing!" I said to myself, ughh..

"I wanna be your morning baby, ije buteon be alright, hamkke ineun morning baby,I want you to be night.."

"Neoui saenggakhaman modeunge.."

Omo..

"L-Lee Jihun? I-I thought you left.. sir.." WHAT SIR?! Oh seriously!

"Ani, I wanted to be left behind because I heard our voice, are you gonna audition?" he asked.

Am I really talking to my bias?

"N-Ne... may I ask.. is this a dream.."

"Please be comfortable :) And this is reality dont worry."

He smiledeeedddddd!

"H-how can I be comfortable?.." I breathed in and out.. "But I'll try :)" I smiled.

Just then when he was about to speak someone came in, a tall guy with black hair..

"Is my girlfriend going with an Idol?"

JUNJIN -.-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is such a lame chapter im really sorry, but in really sleepy and my eyes are already closing, thanks for the recent reads :) Fighting!! Goodnight :)

저성합니다 :( 정말 미아해요, 국정마 Ill make it up to you :)