Betrayed

KIM SOO JIN

I am going to have to hurry now I have to head to school. I seriously need to be fast because im going to be late. The doctors said I need to rest but I wanna go to school!

I rushed to the car of seungcheol oppa and we rushed to go to school, in no time we reached the school 5 minutes before the bell rings.

"Gomawo oppa! See you later." I waved and smiled.

When I reached the class Min was the first person I saw, i havent seen her these days and I missed her so much, I really do!

But..

She just..

Looked away.

Did we like fight? I dont know.. but she seems uhm nervous or not glad to see me.. whata wrong with her? Ive been gone for 2 weeks and i dont remember us fighting.

Did we?

I went near her to confront her. I sat beside her and looked at her eyes.

"Miss me??" I said with a cheerful voice.

"You good now?" She asked.

She still cares maybe shes just playing with me.. Shes probably joking aishh that scared moment.

"Yup I am I missed you!" I gladly said.

"Ok." She stood up and left the class.

Is she out of her mind we have classes, I wanted to follow her but I couldnt skip my class.. why? Because Ive been gone for 2 weeks because of that accident..

~~~

The bell rang for recess time, I havent seen her all this time. Where could she be?

I tried searching the gym but she wasnt there, hmm.. maybe the basketball court?

Probably.

But Im hungry! Ugh, forget the food and find your bestfriend! She's more important to me, even though its cake week, and their giving us chocolate cakeees.

Oh there she is shooting some hoops with..

With..

J-Junjin? How are they together? The last time I remembered she was as mad at him as me. But I also remembered her eyes when she was comforting me, it waa like, she wanted me to move on so fast.

Does she like Junjin?

"Min where hav--" my eyes widened.

They kissed.

They kissed?

H-How? Why?..

They spotted me and Min's eyes widened just then Junjin's eyes were filled with shock too..

I feel like my legs were so weak that I would collapse on the ground right now.. But I was still standing.

"Soojin-ah.. what are you doing here? Are you even to go to school?" She asked and I smirked.

"You saw me awhile back but you didnt bother asking me that." I simply replied.

"Gwaenchana?" Junjin asked.

"Excuse me? I dont remember telling strangers how I feel." I said.

"Your mad right?.. im sorry." Min simply said.

MAD?! MAD?! IM MAD?! You betrayed me Min and yet you ask me if Im mad? Seriously why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you.

"Im not mad. Why would I be? Two strangers in front of me.. why would I be mad? Its not like I know you guys." I said and walked away.

She ran to me and pulled my arm.

"Im your bestfriend! Pabo-yah." She said with an annoying tone.

"You were." I said.

~~~

JUNJIN'S POV

"What did you do?" I asked Min.

"What did I do? I didnt do anything." She smiled.

I have to admit.

That Im such a jerk for doing all of that and now Im still hurting Soojin. Im the most horrible person the world could ever think off. Is it not enough that Ive hurt her so badly..

"Dont feel guilty Junjin." She said.

"Dont you?" I asked.

"Its not bad being the bitch for once." She said.

~~~
2 DAYS HAVE PASSED.

I heard that Soojin has been chosen to represent their class for the pageant and some guy names Jaejong is her partner.

Ive been chosen for that pageant, ill be seeing her most of the time because of the practice.

Min... had herself transfered to the other section, because she wanted to beat Soojin.. HER BESTFRIEND.

All this time she wasnt her friend. She was just sucking up to her because she was noticed by everyone.

And if you would ask why Im with Min.

She's sick. And I have to be here for her. She said she wanted me to be there by her side.. and the doctor told us to do everything we can to relieve her from depression or anything that would make her feel down.

They're going to use a black gown for practice which was borrowed from the costume room.

This pageant is for determining the QKTY (Queen and king this year).

We must perform a talent and stuff. And we have to be at our best.

I hope Soojin is fine.

No matter what Ive done.

I STILL LOVE HER...

I never forgot her, she's still in my heart.

A.N

So imma hurry up and update until chapter 20 because I have to make a new story its a BTS fanfic forget the Joshua fanfix cuz I forgot the content.

So I will be focusing on this story for awhule and I have to be so fast because I only have 2 weeks before I go back to school again. So.. please forgive me again because this chapter has gone a little bit out of control, and its weird and boring sorry.