chapter 21

Woozi was currently drinking his water after their practice. He decided to go and look for Soojin.

"There she is." He exclaimed.

At that exact moment he also saw Mingyu running after her. He hid first to listen to what they were going to talk about. Woozi followed them into the small cafe nearby.

Mingyu looked nervous and Soojin is teasing Mingyu. Out of Woozi's surprise he saw Mingyu stand up and kneeled beside the sitting Soojin. He thought that it would be such a controversy if people posted this. Woozi went inside.

He stopped when he heard Mingyu said..

"I liked you Soojin. And I still do, and now I love--" Mingyu had been cut off, Woozi held Soojin's hands.

"Get your hands of my girl Mingyu." He said angrily. "You know we're in a relationship, why are you trying to steal her? Is that what friends are for?" He asked.

"I wasn't trying to steal her. I was just admittingmy feelings for her. I couldnt keep it anymore. I had to let it out, and she has the right to know." Mingyu explained.

"Can we not do this here?" Soojin was pissed off, and the two guys followed her to where she was going.

They rode into Soojin's van and Soojin told the driver to take her to her house.

As soon as they arrived at Soojin's house, Soojin lookes at the both of them and scratched her head.

"Ah anjo!" (Sit down) she shouted. They immediately followed what she said.

"Its going to be all over the net what were you two thinking?" Soojin asked.

"Its my fault. Sorry Soojin, sorry hyung. I know I'll have to move on. Im sorry." He looked down.

Soojin felt bad for Mingyu and told him it alright. Woozi nodded and looked at Soojin. Woozi winked at soojin and she mouthed 'YAHH' and rolled her eyes which caused Woozi to smile.

"Miss me?" I asked.

"Is that your friend Soojin? She looks familiar." Mingyu asked.

"MIN?!" Woozi and Soojin exclaimed.

"H-How did you get in here?" Soojin asked.

"With money honey." I smiled.

Mingyu and I stared at each other. I had to look away. Yes... I love him.. I love him but I had to let go of him, and now Im right here. They all think im a psycho bitch.

I regret what I did. I do. But I cant say sorry, I'll keeo doing what I do. And be the bitch Ive started, if i give up then Im weak.

I went out of Soojin's house and my tears started falling.

"Ulji-ma. You look weak that way."

I smiled.

"Junjin."

A.N

You know I wonder why did I make this chapter like this.. its weird tho.

If i say so myself I am confused of what i just wrote right there. I dont know how she got in to Soojin's house wtf. She just keeos poppin and poppin and poppin.

I hope this chapter is a Cliffhanger enough.