Junjin?//Forgiving Woozi

KIM SOO JIN

Im transffering to YG today. I didnt want to this but I want to stay away from them as long as possible.. I miss woozi so much, but they dont know how hard it is for me.

"Soojin?" And so far its been 2 weeks since I havent talked to them.

"Yes manager-nim?"

"The van will be here in any minute.. if your bored you can entertain some fans outside."

I nodded and went outside to see some fans..

"JIN! JIN! SOOJIN! JIN!" wow I can hear them even Im still far away from the door of the entrance..

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Soojin ibnida..." i just greeted them and say down on a chair while they each talk with me.. I have the most organized fan meetings ever in the entire kpop history.. (This will never happen because shes just fictional.. and as we know all fan meeting are SO SO UNORGANIZED)

"What made you leave Pledis?" asked a reporter..

I smiled.. "Personal problems..." and then i drank my juice.. I have so much food here because of the fans 😂

It suddenly became such a deadly silent aura and everyone was looking up.. what the hell is up there?...

"Omo.. its Woozi." Everyone looked at me and him as we stare at each other.. his eyes were filled with coldness.. and I felt terribble all of a sudden.. He doesnt have the right to be cold, who was hurt? Was it him? Who was almost killed because of some stupid love? Was it him?! No! it was me!

I looked at him without any feelings, and I saw him surprised.. he blinked his eyes.. I miss him :/ but it still hurts.

"Sorry i have to go inside. Someone ruined my mood." everybody just blinked and I ignored them and went inside.

Then he popped outta nowhere..

"Gapjanggiya!!" (You scared me) I shouted at his face.

"Mian." (Sorry)

"Pikyeo.." (Move..)

"Andwae." (No) -_- he's annoying.. I turned back and went outside.. if he doesnt want
to let me pass.. so be it. But fudge.. i miss him.

Ok but whatever.. just because I miss him doesnt mean..

"I'M SORRY ! I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR BLUEBERRY AGAIN!!" what the..

The fans each raised some banners as Woozi shouted the words.. Woozi..

"Igeon.. geunyang.."(This is.. its just..) Woozi went near me with some flowers and chocolates.

"I missed you.." He hugged me.. and then pecked me on the cheek.. I wanna hug him so badly.. but he hugged me tighter..

"JinZi!! JinZi!" The fans..

"Stay with me.." As much as I want to Woozi.. I cant..

"Gasps.. omo who is that. The trainee?" murmured a netizen..
"Trainee? He is new."
"Wow.."
"Whos that?" they kept murmuring..

J-... Junjin?!

"What the hell are you doing here?" Woozi blocked Junjin's way.. Woozi looked tough but he looked like a kid..

"Leave him.. Woozi.." when i spoke, woozi glared at Junjin and let him pass through.. after that he smiled at me again.. bipolar.

"I missed you.. mr, blueberry." He smiled so wide.

"So your ok now?" Minghao and Jun suddenly walked in front of Woozi and i while carrying some... papers 😂

"Igeon mueya!" (Whats this!) i was about to laugh but I just cant..

all 13 of them faced back and the words written on their backs were shown.

"We are so sorry our princess, please forgive us Jin, We love you.."

I am so touched right now.

"I guess your all back together?" we looked at the one who spoke..

"Are you planning to ruin us again?" i asked.. He smirked.

"Im trying to get you back." is he crazy..

"Save your efforts. Im not dumb enough to go running back to your arms..."

A.N

i know i havent updated for.. 2 months right now. But Im really touched that there are a lot of people that still reads and votes for this story.. saranghae.. sorry for the short chapter very busy..