Chapter 24

YEMIN

Did she mean that? She was walking away while shaking her head after saying that she wants me back.

NO! SHE DIDNT MEAN THAT! GET HER OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

"YEAH RIGHT! YOU NEVER HAD A BESTFRIEND! SHE WAS NEVER THERE! EVER!" I shouted.

I finally broke free of Mingyu's grip. I ran I dont know where again. I want to be alone. I dont think i can ever want to be friends with her again. She took everything..

"She didnt do anything wrong." A familiar voice spoke.

"Your supposed to be in Canada. And i thought at least one person would take my side. But even you, I.."

"Cant we just stop here?" I knew he was going to leave too. No one stays by my side, no one.

"I knew from the start that i was the only one I can trust. Just go. Leave me alone."

JUNJIN

And just like that she disappeared.

KIM SOO JIN

Min. Where is she? Where could she be?

WOOZI

Soojin looks worried. I dont know why, but I know its about Min.

MINGYU

I dont really get whats happening. But I know Min was missing. I dont know how and why. But she disappeared.

A.N

Im so sorry i think this is so confusing.

BUT CONFUSING YOU WAS MY GOAL.

And you are free to ask what the hell is going on, ill answer all the questions :) annyeong!

XoxoHana