Jealous Boyfriend Day

KIM SOO JIN

So months have passed since Junjin started to court me. Min also showed up already.

I told her everything about Junjin courting me and she's really shouting on top of her lungs everytime we talk about it.

Oh right..

The 3 people who asked us about the layout for christmas decors in the gym, it turned out pretty well its almost December 25.

Yesterday I answered Junjin.

And of course it was a YES.

He kept taking me out on dates, he keeps calling me his princess, he makes me feel like im the only girl in the world.

He makes me feel special.

"Soojin-ssi!" someone shouted from afar.

Oh its seventeen again!

Well i really got used of seeing them, unlike before i kept fangirling.

Im still fangirling tho.

"Oh, annyeong Jun oppa." i bowed.

"So we're king of shooting a reality show and we're supposed to go swimming today, they said we needed 3 girls to come with us, like invite friends or something, and you and Min came in mind." Seuncheol oppa explained.

*^* well im glad, and im really so happy out of all the fangirls out there.

"We can surely come, but whose the other girl? you said 3 girls."

"Ahh.. We insisted on 2 girls.." Mingyu oppa said.

I called Min and we packed some clothes to get ready.

I should get the permission of Junjin.

"Yeobeoseyeo?"

'Hi my princess.'

"Uhm.. so seventeen asked us if we could go to swimming with them today, can I? pretty pleeeaaasssee."

'With them? Andwae, if im coming then you can too..'

Is that even allowed? Aish molla. I'll ask Seuncheol opppa.

"Just wait." i said to Junjin.

"Seungcheol oppa!" i called, he was in the sofa, and my bedroom is too far.

I saw him running and stopped.

"Waeee?" i can't believe my idols are so cute, and i can't believe they're my friends.

"Can I bring my.." i stopped, its embarassing.

"Hmm lemme guess.. laptop? Boyfriend? Teddybear?"

Well he guessed right..

"Can I bring 3 of those?" i asked.

"Uhm you can bring them all but i'd suggest not to let you bring your laptop because it might be wet." he said.

I hugged Seuncheol oppa and thanked him so much and I ran back to my room.

SEUNGCHEOL'S POV (Special)

She hugged me and said thank you.

I smiled and murmured..

"Boyfriend huh.." i sighed and went back with the others.

"Yah hyung what's wrong with you?" Joshua asked.

"Eobseo.." (Nothing) i replied.

"What did she say?" woozi asked.