Seungkwan

Seungkwan's POV

We just headed home since there was nothing else to do. But first we dropped Soojin home.. Min refused because she has to meet up with someone.

"Thxs for today guys.. it was so unplanned." Soojin smiled and waved at us.

"Shes getting old.." Dino whispered.

"Wha--why?" I asked.

"At first I called her because I was bored.. then she pulled me along for shopping then when you guys started showing up she forgot that I was with her..." ...wow..

"Kaja!" Seungcheol shouted.

"DK hyung!" I shouted.

"Waeee?" Nothing really.. i was just bored.

"WAIIITT GUYYYS!" Soojin?

"Whats the matter?" I asked.

"Im going in your dorm today." I nodded and looked at the others.. Why is Vernon, Seungcheol and Woozi hyung looking at each other? "Whats the matter Vernon, Seungcheol and Woozi?" They shook their head and ran to the van.

I ran to Vernon.

"Hold up american boy!" he looked at me and laughed.

"Your english is very low quality.."
He's so mean T.T

"Whats wrong with you 3?" I asked.

"I'll tell you at home." i nodded.

Am I the only one who doesnt know about this?

"Its been awhile since I havent been in your dorm."

"Seungkwan?" Vernon called.

"Ah ne." I stood up from my chair.

"You should probably sleep now.." Seungcheol hyung pushed Soojin to her room.

"SO! Lets proceed to our room we have to talk about something." Seungcheol hyung called.

We all went to their room and each of us sat on the floor.. what is this intimidating feeling I'm getting?

"I'm..." Woozi hyung started.. "Proposing to Soojin."

"WHAT?! REALLY?! NO.. FOR REAL?!" Everyone shouted.. except Vernon and Seungcheol hyung.

"Keep your voice down.." Vernon warned.

"So here is the plan...." and then blablabla Woozi explained it and each of us nodded... except..

"Wonwoo hyung gwaenchana?" I asked.

"Yup... its just... sudden. Im going to go sleep. We'll start tomorrow right?" Woozi hyung nodded.

"...Wonwoo, follow me." Woozi called..

"Lets follow them.." I whispered.

We secretly hid behind the wall in the kitchen.

".....I know." Woozi hyung said.

"Its not like that. I was just flustered." Wonwoo hyung replied. "..but.. your like a brother to me.. I'll support you no matter what." Wonwoo patted Woozi's shoulder.

"Thats...." Woozi hyung smiled.. "Gomawo.. if she says yes.. you'll be my best man." Lol... IF she accepts.

"I know your listening guys." Wonwoo hyung suddenly said.

..well nothing to hide so we just went out and clapped for the both of them. Seungcheol hyung patted both of their shoulders.

"How mature." He said.

"Whats with all the clapping sounds?" //0.0//

"S-Soojin." Wah... she looks so... im not allowed to say it.. hot...

"YAH! GO INSIDE! WEAR A JACKET OR SOMETHING!" Woozi hyung pushed her to her room and we were all frozen.

"Ouch!" everyone shouted as Wonwoo hyung slapped our heads.

"Shes taken." Wonwoo hyung ran to his room and we all slept then.

"So... Woozi is the first one to marry huh..." I said.

No one replied.

"YAH DONT SNOB ME!" They just laughed.

"Shut up and go to sleep diva boo."

--The next day

"IREONAAA!" Soojin is so noisy T.T "Yah! Seungkwan i need your wake up song!" my body stood up by itseld and startedd playing the song, wow she has that kind of power?

Then she stolled when her phone suddenly rang. Who would call at 7 am in the morning?

"Oppa?!" She shouted.

Every member rised...

"OPPA?!" They shouted.

"Duh my brother!" Oh wait... she had a brother! I forgot.. "When are you coming back its been 3 years oppa.. how are you doing there in America?" Oh thats why I havent seen him yet.

"Thats weird..." Wonwoo hyung murmured. Soojin started jumping around as she ended the call..

"GUYS!!"..... we waited for her next sentence.. "My brother is coming back tomorrow! And he wants to meet you guys!" We should be happy right? But why do I feel uneasy..

"Does.. he know me?" woozi asked.

Soojin smiled... she smiled... that smile..

"Dang it why did I ask." Woozi hyung's face was about to die.

"Pabo, Pabo.." Seungcheol patted his head.

"Anyway how old is he.." Seungcheol hyung asked.

"About 24." She smiled... "He studied Karate and Teikwando with me in Japan when I was 12.. and his name is Hyeonu." Seungcheol hyung looked at us.."

"Why did I ask?" he said.

"Pabo, Pabo.." Woozi teased.

"YAH!" Seungcheol chased him around.

I'm practically Soojin's bestfriend in the group but I really feel so uneasy about her brother.. Well you know if he's a boy version of Soojin... //0.0// I hope not.

Soojin is... Noisy.. Demanding.. Annoying at times.. but shes kind and generous and beautiful and also... Some compliments.

I guess Woozi's about to meet the rest of her family.. I smiled.

"Goodluck hyung." I whispered.

I wonder why Soojin looks so happy.. is she planning something evil?

A.N

So i will be promoting my new upcoming story "Who will it be?" Its a Jeonghan~Wonwoo fanfic so I hope you guys enjoy it... its still coming though hahaha i hope you guys support it the way you support this story =") Anyway...

So actually this sucks more than the past few chapters LOL..

So the chapters will be short, except Soojin's, Woozi's and Wonwoo's. Their chapters will be extra long. So BTW. Im not going to do the Vampire story thing first. Sorry.. false alarm.. I'll be doing a Wonwoo and Jeonghan fanfic. Still a seventeen fanfic anyway. HAHAHA. So Imma end this because Im kind of busy.