Is this a dream?

KIM SOO JIN

"Yah tell me! Does he like you? huh!" she's really noisy, maybe she swallowed a microphone or something.

"Ah molla! How would i know? I only met him in the practice room this morning! He's just joking for pete's sake." (molla means I dont know)

"Oh by the way, the teachers said we have visitors later, about an hour from now, thats still break time you know."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Right now like seriously Im thinking of seventeen, I bet she is too.

"Aish I want SVT to come here!"

We both looked at each other, and we understood each other already. Bestfriends :)

We walked towards the practice room then suddenly...

"Omo! Mianhae! Mianhae!"

Cheon Ara?

"Gwaenchanasaeyo.." (Its alright)

"Kim Soo Jin, maji?" (Maji means "right?")

"Ne, Cheon Ara." its awkward we just knew each other because of the project we made.

"Jeongmal mianhaeyo, but i have to go right now, i'll see you around." then she began to ran towards...

The principal's office?

"Aigoo! Look at you, your all covered in purple slurpee." Min shouted.

"Well I have extra clothes so im just gonna change."

I went to my locker and grabbed my extra clothes, and I have 3-4 jeans in there and random t-shirts with different colors.

I love black, so my jeans are all mostly black so I just grabbed the jeans and my batman longsleeves.

Wait..

How did my batman longsleeves get in here?

"That looks fine.. except its like your going on a funeral."
Min laughed, seriously is she my friend?

"Uhm this is more faded than my other jeans, and this oversized batman longsleeves is not for funeral, and may i remind you im wearing white converse so its not like im going to a funeral."

"Too much explanation lets go to the practice room and dance Manse!"

We ran to the practice room, well since there is like 2 hours for break time today why not?

An hour passed and we were now dancing Adore U, she kept repeating the song and I just kept dancing.

"Akkinda!" we both shouted.

"Well that ended well, and your ponytail fell again, hahaha."

"Its ok, i love my hair anyway."

We both sat in the opposite corner of the room, and the room is big by the way so we had to shout.

"Yah! Lets dance shining diamond!" she suggested.

"Sure."

We danced and danced, i dont even think she gets tired, neither am I, we're not humans hahaha.

"So.. we have fans here hyung?"

I was tying my shoes so I couldn't look back but the minute Min shouted I couldn't help but look back.

"S-Seven-t-teen?"

"You were the first students we saw dancing to our songs.."

MINGYU OPPA SPOKE! OMO IM DYING! IM DYING!

"W-We're kind of fans, i dont know how to feel right now."
Min is probably shoutin inside like me.

We actually promised we would never shout and show that we're sasaengs.

IM KIDDING.

Then this a guy came from the back, and looked at me.

LEE JIHUN.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So there Jihun a.k.a Woozi just appeared and btw the one who said.. so we had fans here hyung? was Lee Chan :))))

So I think this chapter is completely a mess.

And btw did you guys hear CL's new song?

(Hello Bi+ches- CL)

You should hear it, she looked so swag hahahaha.

And please excuse me for the short chapter lol.

Sorry.