Dino

DINO'S POV

Well its been awhile since I havent spoken to them. I think Ive been very distant these past few months.

"Ey! Dinoo, whyd you call? You hardly ever call me now.. *fake cries*"

"Sorry noona. Anyway what are you up to today?" Noona is so dramatic these days..

"Nothing.. Woozi is missing so I have to go out for shopping myself." gone? Hyung? Where would he go..

"Can I come with you? Im not busy. And Im bored. Do you mind?"

"Aniii! Gomawoooo, Ill pick you up." and she ended the call.

I went to my closet to change my clothes.. actually they ditched me yesterday after we ditched Jeonghan hyung, mean right?

(After 30 minutes)

"Hii Dinooo, ready?" Why does she look so casual today?

"Ne. Your shopping for what?" I asked.

"....clothes." ........ what have I done to myself... I just sent myself to heaven.

When we arrived at the mall she went to the ice cream store and bought mint chocolate chip.. a whole... bundle...

"Want someee?" I nodded and accepted the spoon. "Omygosh oppa?" who oppa?

"Oh, hyung what are you doing here?" I think Joshua hyung has been shopping too.

"Well my guitar pic went missing... so I had to buy a new one." seriously...?

"Just for that... wow oppa." Wait are those camera's? "Get used to it Dino.. heey heeeey guys uhm please.. no.. no.. pics..no.. sorry.. yea.. noo sorry." she lecturing.

"Lets just go to the clothes you wanted to buy." I suggested. Joshua hyung tagged along he doesnt have anything better to do.

"Jeonghan hyung?" Wait is that him?.. wait no its a girl.

"Annyeonggg!" Wtf.. yea its him. "Dino! you've mistaken me for a girl again!"

"Mian..." I simply replied.

"Oppa? Dasi? Wait why... why are there members here?" she asked.

"Oh well.. i never knew you guys would come here. I was looking for hair ties." Is he really a boy?

"Ohh.. i have a lot at home. I'll give you a pack." Jeonghan hyung thanked Soojin.

"Omg! loookkkk! Ive been dying to buy this." W-Wow.

"Oh... you guys are here too?" ... im speechless... how many of them are going to appear? "I got lost awhile ago because of this guy....wait where is he?!" Hyung... im embarassed by you guys.

"He's right there.. hyung." Vernon hyung was looking at polo's just right now... im surprised Wonwoo and Vernon hyung are together.

"Ok. Whats going on." Soojin looked at the 4 of them.

"Well Wonwoo hyung said he had to buy clothes for someone.. and he pulled me along with him because he told me he would buy me chips." Seriously..

"Why are you here Dino?" Asked Soojin.

........wtf...

"Oh wait yea I pulled you along!" I should get out of here while I still can.

"Uhm... so I... I.. I have to buy some..thing." then I ran away.

"DINO!" they all shouted. Vernon hyung ran to me and pulled me back..

T.T

"Its a coincidence ok?" Wonwoo hyung explained.

"Fine. I'll just buy this for awhile. Wait here." she ran to the counter and after that she ran back.

"I know that all of you will appear." Our eyes widened.

"Thats a guess?" I asked.

"Yup. But Im confident." She smiled.

"Thats impossible." Jeonghan hyung contradicted.

"Oh hey guys!" The8 hyung went near us. Soojin raised her eyebrows at Jeonghan hyung and smiled.

"I take it back." Jeonghan smirked.

"So why are you guys here?... i mean.. why are we all here?" I raised my eyebrow.

"All?" I asked. The8 hyung pointed at the back...

///0.0/// seriously?!

We looked at the back and the rest of the members were staring at us while they were pushing each other for someone to talk.

"Told ya!!!!!" Jeonghan hyung put his arms around Soojin and he looked at Woozi... is he teasing him?

Jeonghan hyung sticked out his tounge and Soojin laughed and put her arms around Jeonghan too.

Woozi ran to separate them and they ran away.

"Do you think we'll get kicked out?" I asked.

They all nodded slowly.

"GOTCHA!" he pulled Soojin away. Lovebirds are so annoying.

"Stop it guys." Wonwoo hyung said at the back. We all looked at him.

....and...FOLLOWED.

"Im hungry guys." I said while rubbing my tummy.

"Lets eat meat!" Soojin shouted.

"Soojin's treat. lets go." We happily skipped to the restaurant leaving her behind with her mouth open. 😂

"EH?!" she ran to us. "Fine.." (Sorry if this chapter is nonsense and boring)

A.N

So as I said.... Its almost ending so i have a special chapter for each of them..... :) from maknae to eldest then Soojin then Min. Oryt?! ORAYT!

Lol sorry if this is boring.