Mingyu

MINGYU'S POV

Why is Woozi hyung so bothered *_*

"Hyung." *poke* "Hyung?" *poke* *poke* I sighed. "HYUNG!"

"Wha-Wae?" What?

"Huawei?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Wae!?" Oh right ok.

"You're head is floating." His eyes widened. "No i mean your mind is drifting somewhere."

"Oh that." A heavy sigh came out of his mouth.

"Woozi!" called Hyeonu hyung.

"N-Ne?" He stuttered.

"Test begins now." Test? What test..?

"Huh?" We all muttered. Even Soojin is obviously clueless. "Oppa whats the test thing you just mentioned?"

"Nothing. None of your bussiness too." Soojin looked pissed.

"Thats my boyfriend and your my brother. Whats not my bussiness?" She asked.

"No Soojin, gwaenchana." Woozi smiled. Soojin heaved a sigh.

"If you weren't cute, I never would have agreed. My oppa is evil." she glared at Hyeonu hyung.

"What!?" He asked and rolled his eyes.

As a curious human being I followed them both. Actually no, I wasn't curious.. Soojin forced me.

"Im cooming." Seungkwan whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Theres this word called 'curiousity'." I sighed.

"---dont know how to do this.. HAHAHAHA." Hyeonu hyung laughed.

"Seriously?" Woozi asked.

"Just take care of her anyway. Ill come kicking you through Mars if I heard that she cried." He patted Woozi's shoulders. "Even though we always fight. I still love that kid. I mean.. given that our sibling died 10 years ago. I dont want to lose her. I dont want anyone to hurt my sister. No matter how annoyingly nosy and loud she is, I love her." Hyeonu hyung smiled. "Now, why were you 2 eavesdropping?" He saw us!?

"Your sister hyung." I explained and he nodded.

"Dont tell her. I dont want her to tease me that i love her very---"

"AWWW MY OPPA LOVES MEE SOO MUUCH!" Soojin came out skipping.

"Dammit." Hyeonu whispered.

"I recorded it you know. Happiest moments of my life! I thought you wanted to sell to the States?" Soojin chuckled.

"Seriously!? Why would I!?" Hyeonu hyung shouted.

"Awwwwww you love me very muchh, my oppa loves me~~ my oppaa lalalalalalala loves meee~" She began teasing. Hyeonu hyung just smiled.

"Yea so?" He said.

"So you love me => HAH!" Lol.. wtf.

"Hello?" I asked. "We're here? I was wondering if---" Soojin threw the nearest thing she could find which turned out to be chalk dust. "Ew--- *cough* *cough*"

"Shut up Mingyu." She said while smiling.

"Lets go back?" I suggested as I left all the family stuff going on.

"WAIT!" Soojin said.

"Why were you confessing that you pove me very much? What am I? Getting married?" She asked.

O______O <--- hyeonu

●.............● <---- Woozi

》_____《 <--- Seungkwan

Sht <----- Me

"Why are all your faces like that?" She asked.

"PSH HAHAHA ITS NOT LIKE YOUR GETTING MARRIED.. HE---HE--HE..." Hyeonu hyung pushed her away and signaled us to follow his act.

"Yea hahaha... joke much?" I said.

"I know right hahahah, what the Soojin... he just loves you HAH..." Seungkwan joined.

"Lol." Woozi said.

-.- <---- me, seungkwan and hyeonu hyung looking at Woozi.

"What?" Soojin pulled his arm.

"I baaked." She happily said..

"What did you bake..." Hyeonu hyung asked.

"Blueberry muffins." o_o<- his face.

"Bye!" He ran towards the dorm.

"Huh? why?" I asked.

"Well the last muffin I baked made him puke." 0.0 <- our faces.

"Is it edible?" I asked.

"Pft. Duh, i think so, its muffins." she smiled.

"Well they look fine." Jun hyung said as he took a bite of the muffin. "Its not poisonous. Its fine." Thank the heavens.

We started eating them and left 2 for Hyeonu hyung.

"Oppa?" she asked while knocking at the door. "Oppa... *sob*" We heard his running footsteps.

"Are you crying!?" When he opened the door he found a smiling Soojin with 2 cupcakes.

"They said its delicious." she proudly said.

"Fine." he ate the first one. "No more? Only 2? -.-"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RAN AWAY!" Soojin shouted.

"Im sorry." The dorm's main door started to open.

"Hyeonu oppa? Are you--- What are you all doing there?" Its, Min.

Soojin started pushing the others inside the room and left me behind and locked the door.

"Whats the matter?" Min asked.

"I dont know to her. Maybe you should ask her." I turned around. Making my back face her.

"You still haven't completely forgiven me have you?" She asked.

"Sorry. Its not that easy to do." she responded with a sigh..

"Im sorry ok?? Past is Past. Let it go Mingyu." She said.

"Are we doing frozen now?" I asked.

"Mingyu. Come on. Im dead serious about this. Could you please forgive me? We were in good terms when we were in the beach, what was that? An act?" I sighed.

"I did it because of Soojin. You know.." She nodded.

"I know. You fell. I cant blame you.. my bestfriend is not hard to love. I mean whats not there to like? Please? Can we forget about this?" She asked.

"Min.. Can i just say I forgive you?" She smiled.

"You dont have to love me. Just forgiving ne is enough." I nodded

"Well that was what I ought to do." I gave her a faint smile.

She went towards me and hugged me tight as if she doesnt want to let go. "I missed you Kim Mingyu." Should I hug her? Im still hesitating. She broke the hug before I could even decide. But in the end... I pulled her back and hugged her even tighter.

"I missed you too Park Yemin."

A.N

Fudge. Why did I create such a bad chapter?