Chapter 22

"We both know what to do." I said.

Junjin nodded. "It wont be easy. We've hurt them both, its not easy." He replied.

"I know. Im not stupid, all we have to do is create something big." I dont know how we will do it. But we have to get them back. I dont know what has gotten into me that I left Mingyu.

"Im going now." He said.

I nodded and told him to be careful. He's going to Canada for awhile, he had some unfinished bussiness. I have to go to work.

I went out of the airport and saw my mother outside her car waiting for someone.

"Eomma... what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Get in the car." She said.

I nodded as her bodyguard opened the door for us. I saw an unfamiliar guy beside me as I entered the car.

"Eomma who is he?" I asked.

"We decided that you marry him.. It will be good for our company. The Shin family has offered us great bussiness and--" i cut my mother.

"Im not marrying him. If thats all you were going to say, im off."

I was about to close the door of the car as soon as I got out, "Why dont you just try to be a bit more like Soojin? I would have taken her as my daughter if you behave like this. How is she doing?"

My temper rose. What is with her that I dont have?! My mother has to understand that she's as reckless as I am. She's idiotic when it comes to choices! Yes, I know her she was my bestfriend.. and..

And... she was my bestfriend.

"How is she doing?! Ask her yourself! You never even bother to ask how I was doing, how your DAUGHTER was doing." I slammed the door and went directly to my car.

Kkeurrae... Just keep on comparing her. I hate you Kim Soojin.

I HATE YOU.

KIM SOO JIN

"Why throw a fit at that restaurant you little pink stawberry?" I teased.

"Throw a fit? Who would like it if someone tries to do a propose style in front of his girl.. its not-- its not.. ARGHH." He's still really pissed of what happened.

"Awww.. saranghaee!" I said with this aegyo voice. I hugged his back and kept kissing his cheeks. He's so cuteee. Kyeopta!

"Thats sweet. But please dont do aegyo I shall kill you." Oh its Seungkwan.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"Well the door was left open. Ive come to get you both on the show." Ahh we were invited to go in 'Hello Counselor.' That show.

We went directlly there and greeted all of them, and the fans were shouting like crazy and raised a banner or something 'Jinzi' Aww that is so sweet.

They called the first person to share their problem and look who just came out.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Ye Min ibnida." She greeted.

"Woah... yeppeun!" (Beautiful) one of the host exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and just held Woozi's hands.

"Oh oh oh.. Couplesss." One host shouted. The audience shouted like mad teasing me and Woozi.

"So my problem is about my bestfriend."

Woozi and the rest of their members looked at me. I reached for the mic to speak immediately.

"Have you brought her here?" I asked.

"Yes. She's not in the audience seat." She replied.

"Then she's not your bestfriend." I dont know why im getting pisses off but she just really likes to show up huh?

"Min, stop it." I heard Mingyu confront her by himself.

Yes, Mingyu oppa is upset at her. He doesnt want to see her nor talk to her. But thank you Mingyu. For doing it for me.

YE MIN

Mingyu took her side?

Oh well, lets say its because I broke his heart. Ill fix it soon Mingyu. I still love you ok? Please dont hurt me like this.

I just walked out of the shooting as they call another visitor. They would shame me like that? Just because their all idols now?

I drove myself to N Seoul tower. I just sat in the corner. I let my tears fall, theres no resson for me to hide my feelings from myself.

"Min." A familiar voice spoke. And a familiar figure sat beside me.

"M-Mingyu? Your shooting, go back." I demanded.

"I came here to tell you to stop bothering Soojin, you have no idea what pain you and that jerk caused her."

So he came here to still take her side. He shouldnt hav bothered. I dont listen to anyone now.

"Look. You have no idea that the pain ive caused her is not even the half pain she caused me!"

I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU!

I ran to where i could be alone and not be followed.

I want to die.

I should end this here now!

A.N

So no more Book2.

I decided to just continue this book instead of wasting my time making book 2 if i could just continue it here.