Mianhae

KIM SOOJIN

I took a break actually a leave. I want to go somewhere and do some stuff.

"We're coming with you too." Dino suggested and everyone agreed. I just nodded.

"Your choice.. im leaving tomorrow so pack your stuff." I left them in the living room and I heard them starting to pack up their things.

Mingyu entered my door with his luggage and some stuff and sat on the floor.

"Which should I bring this or this?" I pointed to the white shoes he was raising.

"We're going to jeju." I said.

"Really?! We went there before too.." yea i know.. did you guys forget I was your fan 2 years ago of course i know.

"Yea i watched that in youtube." He smiled and left the room. He told the others.. probably thats why theh began to shout and jump, my door just opened revealing all of them.

"GAMSAHABNIDA! SARANGHAEYO!" they all shouted at once. I guess they were all in thus together.

"What saranghaeyo? Soojin nekeo!" I heard Woozi's voice from outside and I couldnt help but laugh at his reaction when he entered my room.

"Hey little.." he dyed his hair blue?.. thats cute..

"So im gonna pack my stuff want to help me?" He asked.

"Yah! Where is my little strawberry? I dont remember having a blueberry around here somewhere." I teased.

"Im still handsome!" I laughed at him and patted his head. Then I pulled him to their bedroom.

He didnt do anything at all because all the things he packed was the things that i removed. Its so wrong. After packing his things I left their room but before that..

"You forgot my kiss." Woozi pouted.

"Stop that it makes me wanna sleep with you!" I shouted. He smiled.. that evil smile i know what he's trying to do.

I jusk kissed him on his cheeks and stick my tounge out.. "Merongg.." (Bleh)

--

"Are you guys ready? Lets hurry come on!" I shouted. When we reached the van I counted them all.. well they were completely 13 so we went straight for the airport.

When we reached the airport I knew we were late because there was only 30 minutes before the plane arrives and the plane destination is way over to the other side. And the fans also knew that we were going to jejudo so their kinda crowding the way.

But luckily we all ran fast enough to have 10 more minutes to wait for the plane. I told them to wait because I would buy them some food incase they get hungry on the plane even there was food.. i know someone is a hungry person.

The plane arrived.

We went straight to the plane we sat on first class.. why? Because I said so. I paid their ticket because I had a lot of savings.. like a lot. Because of the extra advertisements i made.

Except Mingyu paid for himself. I dont know why.

I was with Woozi of course. And the others were enjoying their time listening to music. We all decided to do a video for the fans i dont know why but thats what Seungcheol oppa decided.

The camera was passed onto us.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're headed for Jeju today because I we wanted some fresh air. But im just sorry to say that my blueberry is asleep.. my stawberry is gone..." i whispered. And laughed, I passed the camera to seungkwan because I told him to end the video.

I wasnt sleepy yet so I decided to just go to the toilet and fix my hair. As I went out a girl passed by me.. she looked familiar but i was too lazy to find out.

--

"FINALLY IM HERE. APPA." I shouted.

Everyone took their luggage.. They carried mines but I was strong enough to only get my handbag.

Joshua oppa and Jeonghan oppa suddenly went near me and took a selca, as usual i stick my tounge out and they moved to their next victim.

Woozi said he needed to go somewhere first and I just let him. Since thats what we came here for to be free.

I noticed Wonwoo oppa at the back. He got left because he was tying his shoes. I was alone too, so I went near him to talk to him. We dont talk much but we are best buds when it comes to doing random stuff.

"Wonwoo oppa.. im bored." I pouted.

"Hehe, what random stuff do you wanna do?" He asked. I actually cant think because IM BORED.

"Well actually.. the pl--- OUCH!" Everyone turned their backs when they heard me shout. Aish pabo yah you werent looking Soojin-ah.. i looked at my foot and removed my shoes i lowered my long socks and there was blood, not too much but it was a bleeding cut... "I cant walk!" Its your fault paboyah!

"I got this.." wonwoo oppa said to not worry everyone. He just carried me on his back until Mingyu came.

"Ani hyung ill do it.." he offered.

"Kayo Mingyu-yah.. gwaenchana.." (Just go Mingyu.. im ok..) he nodded and went to the others again.

A girl blocked our path causing wonwoo oppa to stop.. it was unexpectedly her.

"Put her down im going to put a band aid." I think the others heard it and they were shocked as well.. Wonwoo oppa had no choice but to bring me down because my foot was bleeding more and more.

"Min.." she didnt look at my eyes but she just let me sit on her motor and put bandages on my foot.

"It should be ok.. Just dont walk still.. it will heal overnight just apply this." She said.

"Why are you..." she stopped me again.

She closed her eyes.. "I dont know how to make it up to you for such a bad thing that ive done." She sighed.. "You trusted me and I just go around breaking your heart... so... Ill just say... MIANHAE.."

"Gomawo." I simpley replied and smiled.

"For what? Theres nothing you should be thankful of.."

I simply widened my smiled.. "Thank you for bringing back my bestfriend."

A.N

HAPPY 1K GOMAWO FOR THE READS YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I WAS!

I was having a riot at my house awhile ago when I saw 1K.. thank you for all the reads neomu neomu gamsahaeyo ddo neomu neomu saranghaeyo nae chingu!

And a shoutout to PinkUnicornArmy for the votes! Thank you ♡ make a story too ill be glad to read it!