Broken pt2

KIM SOO JIN

Its been 2 weeks..

Let him go Soojin, Just let him go. He's not worth it.

I began tearing up again. Why do I always cry?! What will crying do? It wont bring him back, I'll just be.. a happy... normal person who.. who doesnt know that he exists.

I wiped my tears, stood up, I combed my hair and changed my clothes.

Just because Im broken doesnt mean I cant have ice cream, i smiled at myself and went out of my door.

"OMOOOOOOOO!!" I shouted... "You scared me people!"

"Are you ok now?" Hoshi oppa asked.

"Should we make him pay for it? Should we ambush him? Huh?" Seungkwan oppa said.

"He's a real jerk, stop crying ok?" Minghao oppa said.

I got surprised when Minghao oppa spoke, he doesnt speak much but I smiled at him and didnt speak back.

"Im going to eat ice cream who wants to come?" I asked, all of them raised their hands except for.. " Where is Min?" I asked.

"Ohh she has an emergency, she'll be back soon." Dino said.

I just nodded and waited for them to changed their clothes, Woozi oppa finished first and the others soon followed.

They asked me where I wanted to go, I told them I wanted to go to the park, where there are swings and stuff and specially ICE CREEEAAAM.

"It doesnt look like your broken." Woozi oppa said as he smiled.

"I am but whats crying going to do? Nothing right? I mean its better to be happy to suffocate in the thought of losing someone you love, someone you used to trust."

Woozi oppa patted my head and gave me a thumbs up and I leaned on his shoulder, this is usually what I do when Im bored.

And in that moment. I saw him.

I saw him going near us. His fists were clenched and as he reached us he punched Woozi oppa.

I screamed loud causing everybody to look at us.

"JUNJIN GEUMAN!" (Junjin stop!) I shouted.

"Stealing my girl?! Your gonna pay for it."

What?! Steal his girl?!

I dont know what got into me and I punched him.. i didnt slap him... I PUNCHED HIM. I dont know if it was hard but his face was red.

"Steal your girl?! After cheating on me you became a stranger. Your the reasom why i almost died. How dare you hurt someone important to me. He's more important to me than you. No... your not important at all. Go get your girl!" I shouted.

The others saw us and from a distance I saw their eyes was in shock as they ran to us.

"Its a misunderstanding.." i cut him off.

"I SAID GET OUT!" I shouted.

"Soojin-ah..." after that someone shouted.

"She said get out you stupid bastard." Woozi oppa said while he went in front of me.

Junjin was about to punch him again but Woozi oppa caught his hand and twisted it, then Junjin tries to get out, then Woozi oppa pushed him.

"Never show your face here again. I might break it." Wonwoo oppa said.

He left.

I dont know whats happening.

They took me home and Jeonghan, Joshua and Wonwoo oppa came to talk to me.

"There is things you should do to get better." Joshua oppa said.

So their here to give advices..

"You have to be happy, you have to be positive, you have to find the easiest way to forget about him.." Jeonghan oppa said.

"And if you have to change, then go ahes and change." Wonwoo oppa said. "Wait.. dont change, what you are now is perfectly fine."

"Just forget about him.." i heard Woozi oppa and I turned back to look at him while he was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.."I'll help you myself."

I smiled.

He's such a great friend, yes.. a friend.. He's just a friend.

But maybe and eventually I might fall for him, for his kindness.

They might not know but I know he has feelings for me. I knew that for the past months. Thats why we were very close.

But even so.. I just looked at him as a friend. One day i'll return the kind of feeling he has for me now.

I'll get over you Junjin.

I WILL.

A.N

Its 4:28 am you guys dont expect me to do a nice chapter. Im so sorry about this chapter 미안함니다.

I just thought of updating my story, since I couldnt do anything. I slept over with my friend, too bad Dark_Angel_070 cant sleep over XD.

Anyway i just wanna let you read this one shot of Riko_Akatsuki entitled "Best of friends." I was begging for a book 2.

And btw im at Mikraza's house right now. She's asleep tho