CHAPTER 26

WOOZI'S POV

"Should we tell her?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"No! Why the hell would we tell it to her?" Joshua hyung replied. Ugh this hyung's their mouth are too noisy. They told me to whisper but look at them now!

They already told the others and now we're hiding behind the door of Soojin, she's just reading this book that I gave her.

What would be her reaction if we tell her?

"Look, she has the right to know." S.coups hyung said.

I sighed and nodded. I stood up and knocked on the door while the others were behind me, she smiled and said come in, but these guys were pushing me.

"Soojin uhmm.." I havent felt this kind of fear, dont fear your girlfriend! "We kind of saw Min awhile back." She was surprised but then her face were at ease.

"Oh. Well, where?" She cant hide thag she still cares about Min.

"Convenience store, where we bought our energy drinks 2 years ago." Dino replied to Soojin's question.

"Ahh thats good to know she's fine."

KIM SOO JIN

Yes, I was surprised. But I was relieved too, Its a good thing to know she's safe and she's not doing anything dangerous.

But that gunshot.

Nope. Dont think about it. I have to rest because I still have to perform my song tomorrow, im still promoting it, and it will go on for 2 months.

"You ok?" The door revealed Woozi. The others left awhile ago.

I nodded and smiled to assure him that i was alright, "Can we sleep now?" Woozi nodded and laid down by my side and pulled me in his arms, he kissed my forehead and told me not to worry about anything.

And i slept fast, because I felt warm and safe in his arms.

----

I went backstage and the stylists were fixing my make up. This time they made me wear a black long coat it was furry and I was wearing black t shirt and black shorts. Since the concept of my song is a boy leaving a girl which made the girl want to show the guy what pain the guy has caused the girl when the guy left her. And she started being like a rebel and stuff.

I went to the stage and the dancers were at my back as I sat on a chair and sing my new song.

After that the audience clapped and started shouting and raising a banner. Some banners are JinZi some banners are Jin eonni fighting.

I almost forgot I had to do my self camera after I performed.

I smiled and waved at the camera. "So we're about to visit my prince and his members. I hope they're not that busy." I went inside their preparation room and they quickly stopped their stylists.

"HI SOOJIN!" they all shouted, except Woozi because he calls me his princess.

They just said hi to the camera and went back into putting their make up and fixing their hair. Now Im with Woozi. Actually my self camera was being seen right now on stage.

"Hi everyone! My princess is here!" He said and smiled at me. I can seriously hear the shouting of the fans outside like wtf we're far but their still loud.

"And I'll have to say goodbye, until then this is me Jin and thank youu." I did a flying kiss and turned the camera off. Woozi was pouting beside me. He's teasing me!

"No kiss for me?" He pouted more cutely. Ugh damn you little pink strawberry ㅠㅠ.

I gave him a peck and bid goodbye he kept smiling repeatedly say 'yes'.

---

I watched my self camera if it was fine.

Well it was actually pretty nice because everyone was so att--- Who is that??

"Guys look at this." I called.

Joshua and Jeonghan oppa along with Woozi went near me and looked at the video I was looking at.

"That looks like a girl." Jeonghan oppa concluded.

"Yeah... i know." I agreed. Its obviously a girl, with that body shape but the hair is hidden well.

"Dont you think thats..."

"No!" I know Joshua oppa was going to say it was Min. But no. Its not her. She's missing for pete's sake.

I wonder if she is really missing.

Or she's maybe just hiding.

A.N

I DELETED BOOK2. Ill continue here in book1.