Junjin..

KIM SOO JIN

"So thats your boyfriend huh?"

W-Woozi oppa..

"Anniya!" I shouted, What kind of guy just pops out of nowhere and claims me as his girlfriend.

It would have been ok if it was woozi..

I looked at him so badly and showed him my fist and he put his hands up.

"He's not my boyfriend. W-Woozi oppa." woozi oppa justo nodded.

Argh he's ruining everything, Junjin I'll kill you!

"Anyway I have to go, and Jun gave me your insta account, I'll be sure to follow." he said and he waved.

Well im standing here frozen and i dont know what am i supposed to do or say, Im not even sure if I should breathe right now.

I saw a hand waving in front of me and saw JunJin.

I hit his hand and crossed my arms.

"Why do you keep saying im your girlfriend?!"

"I told you, I like you." I didnt believe him for a second.. i mean sure he's my..

Crush but! But! If its Woozi oppa my dream! My bias who ive been dreaming of for months and months.

"I dont believe you, you dont have to lie you know.."

He looked at me seriously and went near me,

"I'd never lie to you, you never even notice I like you! I-I try my best to make you notice but y-you-ur just so!.. AISH!"

Im not sure if he's really telling a lie.. it sounds so true.

"Chi-Chincha?" thats all I could say.

"Yah! Why dont you believe me! Do I have to kiss you?"

"W-What?"

We both turned so red and no one spoke for such a long time, he keeps rubbing his neck and when we look at each other we both we both look a way and blush more and more.

Then he finally spoke..

"About awhile ago.. it just slipped ok?" should i look at him? No I cant! "I guess you have something to say too?"

Omo! Im burning!! I've never felt like this, this is more than fangirling, well i almost die when I fangirl but still, this one is real.

Should I admit my feelings? What will he say? Would he day he was just joking..

And I came down on one decision.

"I liked you ever since.."

He looked at me and smiled and went to my side and leaned on the wall like me, its really hard admitting feelings.

"So, I can court you?"

"W-what?.."

I should at least give him a chance right?

Right?

"Well.. im giving you a chance so.."

"That means yes! Kaja! I want to treat you."

"H-huh? G-Girls in this school would kill me next morning if they see me with a their dream guy."

"That's nonsense." he said while smiling.

The bell rang ^

"Gotta go!" he ran..

And after he waved and went out of the music room i saw him come back running and went inside and ran back to me.

H-He hugged me..

"Saranghae!" he ran and threw a flying kiss..

I dont even know if I can even move I feel like im floating.

(Recess)

"OMO OMO!"

"Min dagchyeo!" (Min Shut up!)

"Ah wae huh! I ship you both you look so good together!"

She kept fangirling just because of JunJin.

My phone suddenly rang because of a notification, probably a message.

[From: Unknown number

Its me Junjin, save my number :) sorry i cant go out in recess time i have to do a project ill take you home at dismissal anyway :)]

I smiled.

Then suddenly Min took my phone.

"YAH GIVE IT BACK!" i shouted but she was holding my forehead and was pushing it away so i couldnt reach my phone.

"Its me Junjin, save my..."

"YYYAAAAAAHHHHH!" everyone looked at us so she stopped and I succesfully retrieved my phone.

Then we saw people walking towards us.

"Annyeong Min-ssi, Soo Jin-ssi."

Who is this?

Min and I literally froze and just blinked our eyes and looked at each other.

"Who are you? And how do you know us?" Min asked.

"Ah mianhaeyo..Shin Victoria ibnida."

"Ko Jaeyook ibnida.."

"Annyeonghaseyo naneun Ko Jo-a."

Ah! Jaeyook and Jo-a are siblings.

Victoria is Jaeyook's girlfriend, I remember then from before.

"We just need your help for designing the gym this christmas, the party will be held there, Soo Jin, your talented in drawing and designing so we are counting on you for a layout.. Min-ssi, you know how to sing right? Can you guys compose a song and perform it?"

We still weren't talking because I mean.. Why us? There are over a thousand students in this Academy. Why would they choose us?

We've never been recognized before..

Well only Min because she has a nice voice and she sings in programs so she's used to it probably.

"I understand you picking Min but why me?"

They smiled and giggled.

"You were chosen for a reason.. anyway im counting on you. please give me the layout maybe 3 days after, thxs."

They were gonna walk away but then Jo-a turned back.

"Someone chose you both.. or should i say.. Those people chose you both." She bid goodbye and walked away.

"Who do you think it might be?" Min asked..

"Molla." (I dont know) I said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for this chapter that sucks a lot even though it sucks ill do my best to finish my book :)