His Rules

His list of rules...
( Smut beware)

He gave me a paper that had numbers and letters. It read.

1. Never tell anyone about what we do.
2. Never disobey me.
3. Do as I say no matter what it is.
4. Punishment well never be easy if you disobey me.
5. Call me daddy.

I look at this and look at him.
He raises an eye brow at me.
And I nod my head and he smirks taking the paper to the side and runs his hand snake like down thigh and kisses down my gas line in buttoning my shirt slowly.

He sucks on my soft spot making a moan excape my mouth making him grin on my skin.

I roam my hands to his shirt and we both take our shirts off. Leaving me in a bra and skirt.

" say my name ",~ he hissed in my ear. I shirver at his hot breath on me.

" Daddy", I said as he unclaps my bra throwing it some where with the shirts.

I cover myself only to have him prie my arms above my head. He kisses down my breast line to one of my buds he sucks on it and massed the other. I let out a moan as I bit my lip from them trying to get out.

I took my hands down to his belt and slid it off I rubbed his shaft till his Mr. happy came alive. He grunted a little as he became more and more turned on.

" Daddy can I?", I ask. He looks at me with lustful eyes and noddes.

He slips his boxers off and I roll him over to where I was in charge. I took him in my mouth as he hissed at my actions and put his hand threw my hair and made me deep throat it. Till he cumed, I was about to spit it out but he made me swallow it all.

" I can't wait anymore",~ he hissed as he ripped my panties off and postioned himself. And pushed in, it wasn't my first time though.

He thrusted in faster and faster. He grunted," your..so... tight...",~.

I could feel myself coming soon. " Daddy... ; I know I am to",~.

He threw my leg over and thrusted faster. I screamed as he moaned. Faster and faster till he threw my other leg up as I rolled my eyes back at the pleasure. I felt his shaft twitch and he came in side me. As I did. As we moaned he pulled out taking the condom off throwing it in the thrash. He pulled me close to him and turned the lights out.
" good night daddy", I said as I fell asleep.

Goodnight babby girl~
_____________________________
Well I hope you love it.
Hisoka is a hot son of a gun and we all know it

Love y'all.