◇♡YuixHisoka ♡☆

"Yui- chan",~ hisoka said with lustful intentions. Pulling her closer with small movements from his pointer finger.

"Hisoka please not right now", yui said narrowing her eyes up at him getting closer and closer.

"But I've been so~ good and patient for my beloved doll",~ his words lowering as a predator ready to attack it's prey.

Yui stared up as she felt warm ora manifesting in herself. He had tainted her nen with lust feeding the fire in the air.

Yui gave in as he's arms wrapped around her, eyes clouded by want. He's hungry lips connected with hers roughly as she ran her fingers in his oh so soft hair pulling it.

Earning a low deadly groan turning her on more. She loved the way his body reacted to her touch as if it was pure heaven.

"I can't wait anymore hisoka", he looked at her in surprise to her demanding eyes.

He chuckled and picks her up and ran to the bedroom. As he ran she looked up at him smiling. Till her eyes noticed a lip stane on his shirt collar.

Her lust dissapeared as they were in the room as he threw her to the bed climbing apon her lowering his head to her neck and kissed in small circles.

"So you've been tagged already ", her words broke in the silence as all movement stopped as he rose from her to look away as his hair fell around him. Blocking his eyes from her as he rubbed the spot on the shirt.

" how long?", yui asked starring up at the ceiling her feelings tearing at her heart.

"A month now",~ his lips moved robotic like as he say on the side of the bed away from her.

She sat up and walked to the window and gripped the veil of the curtin with a blank expression.

"It's Machie isn't it", yui's words were dead.

As she watching his form in the window move and looked at her his glowing yellow eyes, his face held no emotion to his crime as he slowly nodded.

As her heart broke, snapping into pieces her eyes fell to the ground her bangs fell hiding her eyes.

"I'm pregnant and it's yours",

Hisoka shot straight up surprise in his eyes.

"How long?",~

Tears fell from her face turning and to give him a side ways glance with one eye.

"2 months", she spoke looking at his expression.

He averted his eyes to the ground with narrowed eyes as he sat in silence.

Yui walked to the door and opened it.
"Oh and one more thing Joan... isn't your daughter, when Chrollo held me a slave and impregnated me With Joan... I was so surprised she looked so much like you but she's not", yui's words made Hisokas eyes widen and darken as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Thought you should know that", her heart broke more and more as she walked out the door.

But somethi n stopped her her eyes clouded with water as she realized it was Hisokas arms around her waist hugging her to him.

"Hisoka let go", yui whispered with dead eyes.

" it was never a fisual between us but now I'm quite sure of it this time you are mine and mine alone, I dont care that Joan isn't mine, she will always be my daughter",~ he hisoka words broke into the darkness of all this betrail.

" I'm done playing around with your feelings I want you and you alone", hisoka said with strong blood lust as he turned her to him.

Crashing his lips apon hers as all worries dissapeared behind a closed door, carrying her, gently laying her down kissing her tears away.

Her arms wrapping around him kissing him with love his hungry hands stripped them both down.

Being genial with the baby in yui's stomach.

She leaned him down as she brought her arms up to his mass.

Hissing at her movements as it felt so different from before as she kissed his head before taking him whole.

As he groaned loudly swirling her togue along his shaft. Bobing up and down making sucking sounds.

Yui batted her eyelashes up at him as he notted his fingers in her hair pushing himself further in her mouth.

Deep throating it as she felt him twitch as he cam groaning .

Liquid filled her mouth as she swallowed it all looking at hisoka licking off her lips turning him on more. Hardening once more, hunger filling him mind as she leaned up to his lips kissing him.

Tasting the love they were making as him hands roamed stopping at her belly rubbing it in a caring way.

Hisoka pulled away from the kiss sitting her in his lap as he leaned down and kissed her belly.

"Mine",~ moving back to yui's lips whispering, "also mine"~.

Yui's female parts started to burn as she felt liquid form.

Liquid trailed showing she was fully aware, ready. Hisoka cocked his head to the side knowing she was horny at the moment as her nipples hardened as his eyes felt down her body, causing her to shiver.

Pushing her to the pillows, laying her out in front of him. Smirking as he showered her pussy with kisses tasting her juices.

"Hmm so good"~ he whispered flickering his eyes to yui as she moaned. As he advanced putting two fingers in her folds. Smirking, he pumped slow and painfully. Taseing yui as she moaned ,"what's my name"~

"Daddy", yui moaned rubbing her breasts.

"Ohh..",~ Hisoka groaned at the site in front of him.

Pumping faster as yui screamed his name reaching her climax as she moaned rubbing her breasts increasing her moaning.

As he rubbed her nub she twitched as she cam over Hisokas fingers.

He pulled them out and sucked the juices from his finger leaving one uncleaned. He reached her mouth as she cat licked it sucking herself off his fingers.

Hisokas friend groaning harder by the second as he rubbed it against her sex.

Moaning at the friction between them he pushed himself in feeling better and better by the passing second.

Yui wrapped her legs around his waist hugging herself his his form.
As he thrusted in and out earning 'Ohs' and other sexual moans.

Connecting their lips deeping the space between them.

His thrusts went deeper to her own world as their eyes clouded with love and lust. Spiking the ora manifesting in the room.

The sweat dripped off their body's as Hisoka threw her legs over his shoulders thrusting faster as she screamed her climax as she moaned rubbing herself against him.

Pushing hisoka to the bed as she climbed on top pushing herself down on him. Moving her hipes to his thrustes.

As he groaned watching his love with glowing yellow eyes as her silver/red ones met his as he thrusted faster making her buckle as he twitched in side her ,"I'm cumimg", yui moaned laying in his chest as he thrusted once more as they moaned in sync as he filled her insides.

Still filling him cum inside her as he pulled out as the liquid poured out her sex.

Laying side by side they smiled at each other. Pulling her closer with the covers wrapped around them as sleep took a hold of them.

"I love you yui",~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hisoka smut is just amazingly good"

Vote&comment♡