Daddy

(Smut)

I woke up the next morning to a text on my phone.

Ren: r u coming or did u forget?

I completely forgot about Rens brothers birthday...

Me: I'll be over soon

Ren: so u did forget ?

I rolled my eyes and replied.

Me: no ill be over soon.

End of text.

I closed my eyes and rolled over to warmth and opened my eyes to Hisoka's.

He eyes shining like gold.
" good morning", I said as I blushed realizing we were both still naked....

" who were you texting?"~ he asked.

" Ren his brother is having a birthday today and I forgot, so I need to probably go or I'll be late", I said as I slid off his comfortable bed.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and hopped in.

The warm water made me remember the images of last night. As I smiled into the water.

I didn't notice till I turned around to Hisoka in the bathroom to he was brushing his teeth I think.

I returned back to my shower as then cold hands touched me. I jumped at his cold hands.

He smirked at me and took the soap and started to wash himself. I continued also but I kept looking at him every minute or so.

He was very well build , his hair soft, his eyes were perfect. I didn't notice I was blushing til his said something to snap me out of my trans.

" can you repeat that?", I asked as I was turned away from him.

" do you want me to drive you to Ren's?"~ He said annoyed he had to say it twice.

" oh Ya that would be nice if you did", I said trying not to mumble.

I got out of the shower and started drying off.

I walked to the room and slowly put on my clothes.

" you seem to be really wanting to go all ready"~ he said teasingly.

" Ya don't want Ren killing me if I don't make it", I said playfully.

I walked up to him and rapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled on them lightly causing him to moan.
His Mr.Happy was already getting hard as I saw it threw his towel.

" Yui please don't tense me"~
He moaned as I ran kisses down his neck.

He ran his hands to my butt ," jump"~ he commanded.

I jumped and he took me to the bed and he raised my legs up and kissed my area threw my panties.

Making me wet by the second.

" daddy", I said as he slid my panties down and slipped a finger in and started pumping added more with every moan I was making.

Till I was about to cum he pulled out making me whimper.

He slipped a condum on and slammed into me.

Pain was disspearing as pleasure took over. Within seconds I came but it wasn't over for him.

He turned me over on my side and went in deeper causeing my legs to buckle.

" His-oka" I moaned gripping the sheets. " that's not my name",~ he smacked my butt hard. I flitched at the pain but it felt sexual.

" sorry da-ddy", I said as I moaned.

I felt him start to get sloppy knowing he was about done. Then out of no where he pumps faster at a ungodly speed.

I felt him twitch and he came and took the condum off and threw it away and fell on the bed breathless.

I layed there playing with Hisoka's hair. Till he got up and kissed me and went to get cleaned up and dressed.
Leaving me with the pleasurable memories.

I love him....
____________________________

Well then that was something I guess she's going to be late for Rens brothers birthday. ._.

Oh well hope you loved it.

Love y'all