Daddy's love

Mika... How am I going to tell Ren?... If I ever see him again.....

(Bing Buzz)

As I roll over to my bed side table and pick my phone up it was a text from Dad.

D- where coming home today only for a few hours then we have to leave again.
We got you something special from this trip. :)

Y- oh ok I'm at a friend's house right now I'll be home soon.

D- ok see Ya then.

End

Ugh... I have to go home that means I got to talk to Hisoka....

I began to sit up and a arm pulled me back. It scared me as I turned my head to the person it was Hisoka.

His hair was messed up and his star makeup was bearly there.

I moved a piece out of his sleeping form. As I smiled at how at peace he is. I hug him and snuggle into is chest.

Hmm~ stop moving around yui~ Hisoka groans.

I look up to see his eyes are still closed. As I moved quickly to steal a kiss from him and quickly hid back in the covers.

As I could still see him I had forgotten about his arm as pulled me out of the covers and he was above me with sleepy eyes as he smiled and layed on my chest hugging me. I ran my hands through his hair as I felt it's softness.

" Hisoka my parents are coming home today", I say quietly as I pet his hair.

So?~ He mumbled into my skin tickling me.

" they want to see me and there going to be leaving again, so I need to see them", I say.

Mhm.... I want to meet your parents~

I lift his head in my direction and plant a small kiss on his lips and smile.

" ok but we have to get ready", I say trying to get him off me as he groans and tightens his grip.

I sigh and then smirk. " if you let go ill promise I'll give you a treat tonight", I say in a seductive tone.

His eyes look into mine as his sparkles with excitement. As he let go as he got up and walked out the door to his room.

I smile as I get up I fall instinctly I feel pain in my southern arena.

As the pain from last night hits me as tears pour as the memory of mika being through in the river.

It's all his fault! I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom and take a hot shower as I lay in the bottom of the tub as my pain slowly go's away.

The pain of the promise I made to Mika that we would get out of here together and go home...... Slowly going down the river along with a piece of my heart.

I was awoken from my thoughts by Hisoka walking in and getting in the bath with me. As I try not to look at him I close my eyes.

Who put those marks on you~

As I open my eyes to see hickes on my skin. I remembered that man doing this to me.

But I couldn't think of his name...

" just some drunk guy that was at the club last night", I say confused.

Hmm~.

He moves closer till he's looking straight into my eyes. He kissed me and moved down to the marks and kissed them as I smiled as I hugged him.